Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Ping Dave Balderstone

Luigi Zanasi

Holy snappin farts, Batman.... LUIGI!!! How the hell are you ?

Hey Rob,

In answer to your question, getting better: I felt like **** since
last Janaury, had a heart attack in June & am slowly recuperating.
Haven't been in the shop for a long time. I've been lurking & finally
figured out how to get on Google Groups. Say Hi to Dave Balderstone
for me (and all the others who block google groups).