Posted to uk.d-i-y
Another John Another John is offline

Default Ping Dave Liquorice: TPO

Dave - do you know what is happening at TPO (mobile operator) at present?

I started using them in June (having discovered them via a post of
yours, in here).
Start of July they breathlessly announced they were about to switch to
4G. Oh and - er - to switch suppliers from EE to Three.
A week later I was unable to refresh my normal 'bundle'. They "fixed"
this, they said, but already it looked like chaos was beginning to
descend.
14th July, my phone went dead with no service at all.
16th July I got an email talking about "problems".
Nothing has happened since: no emails, no service, no bundle existing in
my account.
And NOTHING on their website to indicate that there's anything wrong.
And NOTHING from Google along the lines of "Mobile operator TPO goes
bust".

Do you know anything?

Cheers
John