Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Ping Dave Liquorice: TPO

On Mon, 25 Jul 2016 19:08:39 +0100, Another John wrote:

Dave - do you know what is happening at TPO (mobile operator) at
present?

I started using them in June (having discovered them via a post of
yours, in here).

Eek, don't shoot the messenger!

Start of July they breathlessly announced they were about to switch to
4G. Oh and - er - to switch suppliers from EE to Three.

14th July, my phone went dead with no service at all.

What is your phone, can it actually receive a 3 signal? Is there 3
coverage where you are? Do a network scan and see what is out there.
Is it Android? Try Network Signal Info from Kaibits Software, that'll
give you all the gory details.

Do you know anything?

Nope... My phone works but it's contract not PAYG. Will have a dig
about and see if I'm still on EE or silently migrated to 3. later
NSI says EE as Net Operator and Sim Operator as TPO.

--
Cheers
Dave.