Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Germany wants EUSSR Army.

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-pus...m_campaign=rss

We'll have our boys defending the Fatherland before you know it.
Against Russia.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-pus...m_campaign=rss

We'll have our boys defending the Fatherland before you know it.
Against Russia.

Surely NATO would guarantee that anyway?

--
Timothy Murphy
gayleard /at/ eircom.net

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tuesday, 3 May 2016 14:37:51 UTC+1, Timothy Murphy wrote:
harry wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-pus...m_campaign=rss

We'll have our boys defending the Fatherland before you know it.
Against Russia.

Surely NATO would guarantee that anyway?

Quite right.
But the Fourth Reich wants it's own army to feed its puffed up ego.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-pus...m_campaign=rss

We'll have our boys defending the Fatherland before you know it.
Against Russia.

Surely NATO would guarantee that anyway?

Quite right.
But the Fourth Reich wants it's own army

Its got one, ****wit.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 1481389 20160503 152851 harry wrote:
On Tuesday, 3 May 2016 14:37:51 UTC+1, Timothy Murphy wrote:
harry wrote:

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-pus...eVelwkrGbOvKU&

utm_source=email&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=rs s

We'll have our boys defending the Fatherland before you know it.
Against Russia.

Surely NATO would guarantee that anyway?

Quite right.
But the Fourth Reich wants it's own army to feed its puffed up ego.

.. wants it is own army ... ???

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 03/05/2016 13:35, harry wrote:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-pus...m_campaign=rss

We'll have our boys defending the Fatherland before you know it.
Against Russia.

As a part of NATO we already protect them.
What they are proposing is that they help more as do the none NATO states.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

aOn Tuesday, 3 May 2016 16:47:16 UTC+1, dennis@home wrote:
On 03/05/2016 13:35, harry wrote:
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-pus...m_campaign=rss

We'll have our boys defending the Fatherland before you know it.
Against Russia.

As a part of NATO we already protect them.
What they are proposing is that they help more as do the none NATO states.

What they are proposing is a parallel organisation to NATO.
And completely superfluous.
But totally in EUSSR control.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

harry wrote

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-pus...m_campaign=rss

We'll have our boys defending the Fatherland before you know it.
Against Russia.

That's what NATO was always about, stupid.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Sounds like its a sop to old Trump incase he gets in.
If you recall he said that Europe must get together and shard the
responsibbility and cost of defending Europe against those unspecified
forces outside.
To me, I seem to recall all of this back in the 1960s and most of it was
just a show of strength for the Easterm bloc.
Its probably a good thing if the Eropean armies can work together, in the
past its been a bit of a shambles.
However, I do think they don't read Putins russia well. They are paranoid
about invasion themselves hence the way they behave. They are a proud race
of people.
I'm not sure they would respond well to military build up on their borders.
Brian

"harry" wrote in message
http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/germany-pus...m_campaign=rss

We'll have our boys defending the Fatherland before you know it.
Against Russia.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wednesday, 4 May 2016 07:51:55 UTC+1, Brian Gaff wrote:
Sounds like its a sop to old Trump incase he gets in.
If you recall he said that Europe must get together and shard the
responsibbility and cost of defending Europe against those unspecified
forces outside.
To me, I seem to recall all of this back in the 1960s and most of it was
just a show of strength for the Easterm bloc.
Its probably a good thing if the Eropean armies can work together, in the
past its been a bit of a shambles.
However, I do think they don't read Putins russia well. They are paranoid
about invasion themselves hence the way they behave. They are a proud race
of people.
I'm not sure they would respond well to military build up on their borders.
Brian

Guaranteed to cause trouble. As with Ukraine.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian Gaff wrote

Sounds like its a sop to old Trump incase he gets in.

Then you need to get a new hearing aid, BAD.

The EU bureaucrats couldn’t care less about Trump and they
know that he hasn’t got a hope of being the Prez too.

If you recall he said that Europe must get together and shard the
responsibbility and cost of defending Europe against those unspecified
forces outside.

Yes, but that isnt what proposal is about.

To me, I seem to recall all of this back in the 1960s and most of it was
just a show of strength for the Easterm bloc.

Its probably a good thing if the Eropean armies can work together, in the
past its been a bit of a shambles.

Not once we had NATO.

However, I do think they don't read Putins russia well. They are paranoid
about invasion themselves hence the way they behave. They are a proud
race of people.

And have been catastrophically invaded time after time after time, so its
hardly surprising that they want to ensure that doesn’t happen again.

I'm not sure they would respond well to military build up on their
borders.

No one is suggesting any military buildup on their borders.