Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Sink veg drainer replacement

The kitchen sink is one of those tough plasticky things, I think called
a 1 and 1/4 one, with drainer/ 1/4 sink / full sink in that order.

The 1/4 in the middle has a rather worse for wear (battered) plastic
sort of top-less box thingummy, with drainage holes which came with the
sink. Might these things be replaceable?

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Look underneath....

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

JimK was thinking very hard :
Look underneath....

Jim K

Look underneath what?

Underneath the basket thingummy which is falling apart, is the 1/4
section of sink with a large fancy plug hole for a waste disposal if
fitted.

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield wrote:

JimK was thinking very hard :
Look underneath....

Jim K

Look underneath what?

Underneath the basket thingummy which is falling apart, is the 1/4
section of sink with a large fancy plug hole for a waste disposal if
fitted.

I believe the notion is that you might find some helpful
identification information on the underside of the plastic liner.

Chris
--
Chris J Dixon Nottingham UK

Plant amazing Acers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Harry Bloomfield submitted this idea :
Harry Bloomfield wrote:

JimK was thinking very hard :
Look underneath....

Jim K

Look underneath what?

Underneath the basket thingummy which is falling apart, is the 1/4 section
of sink with a large fancy plug hole for a waste disposal if fitted.

I believe the notion is that you might find some helpful
identification information on the underside of the plastic liner.

Chris

:-) thanks!

No nothing at all...

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

/I believe the notion is that you might find some helpful
identification information on the underside of the plastic liner. /Q

Nearly. I meant look at underneath of the sink for Id marks to enable a Google....

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

It happens that JimK formulated :
/I believe the notion is that you might find some helpful
identification information on the underside of the plastic liner. /Q

Nearly. I meant look at underneath of the sink for Id marks to enable a
Google....

Jim K

Thanks, I'll take a look..

--
Regards,
Harry (M1BYT) (L)
http://www.ukradioamateur.co.uk

Kitchen sink replacement Not a plumber for sure Home Repair 2 November 16th 08 05:06 PM
Fitting 1.5 bowl sink and drainer into base unit problem dog-man UK diy 5 October 26th 07 04:23 PM
Sink drainer seal/gasket elyob UK diy 1 July 23rd 06 03:56 PM
Can I fit a round drainer in a corner? RodC UK diy 4 April 14th 06 10:47 PM
Sink tap washer replacement. [email protected] UK diy 4 August 31st 05 07:02 PM