Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Gold Dore Bars for Sale

For and on behalf of the Board of Directors of Metkob Miners Co. Ltd. and the local mining community I hereby make this offer of Gold Dore Bars for sale

Commodity: Gold Dore Bar
Form: Dore bars.
Purity: 98.95% or better
Fineness: 24 carats
Price: Gold Dore Bars: $ 25,000 USD/KG
Minimum quantity: 10 kg
Maximum Quantity: 100 kg

The Board of Directors (BOD) of Metkob Miners Co. Ltd and the Local mining community of Bertoua look forward to working together with you for a Mutual Benefit & Success of both parties, with our Business relation based on Honesty, Trust, Fairness, Integrity and Mutual Respect.

For more details contact us on

Email: moh.riaaz @ gmail.com
Telephone: +237 674-854-946
Skype: bertoua.miner
it will be our pleasure to be at you service
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Friday, 12 June 2015 09:04:15 UTC+1, Alhaji Riaaz Mohammed Ahmed wrote:
[...]

I'll have 40. COD OK?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Brian-Gaff wrote:

what the heck are they.

from wikip

A doré bar is a semi-pure alloy of gold and silver, usually created at
the site of a mine. It is then transported to a refinery for further
purification.

I know its spam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 13 Jun 2015 09:33:16 +0100, "Brian-Gaff"
wrote:

Yes, what the heck are they. I know its spam, but I'm completely foxed by
this one, what on earth is the product.
Brian

Perhaps the product is earth,
at first glance they appear to be offering Gold Bars but possibly the
trick is that Gold Dore is really gold ore and what you buy is a bar
of dirt which may have micoscopic bit of gold in it.

Buying Mars Bars is probably a safer investment.

G.Harman

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
Alhaji Riaaz Mohammed Ahmed writes: