Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

Default Tin bars for sale

Hi,

I'm interested, How much? I would give you my UPS or FedEx numbers so
you could ship free.

Tom Gardner

On 1/24/2012 7:23 PM, BQ340 wrote:
I have a couple of 1 pound tin bars you can have cheap, email me off
list if you are interested.

MikeB

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/24/2012 10:44 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
Hi,

I'm interested, How much? I would give you my UPS or FedEx numbers so
you could ship free.

Tom Gardner

On 1/24/2012 7:23 PM, BQ340 wrote:
I have a couple of 1 pound tin bars you can have cheap, email me off
list if you are interested.

MikeB

Tom, How's $15 sound?

Email me your info if that is cool with you.

MikeB

--
Email is valid but not checked often
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/24/2012 11:11 PM, BQ340 wrote:
On 1/24/2012 10:44 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
Hi,

I'm interested, How much? I would give you my UPS or FedEx numbers so
you could ship free.

Tom Gardner

On 1/24/2012 7:23 PM, BQ340 wrote:
I have a couple of 1 pound tin bars you can have cheap, email me off
list if you are interested.

MikeB

Tom, How's $15 sound?

Email me your info if that is cool with you.

MikeB

Did you get my e-mail?
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/26/2012 12:45 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:

Did you get my e-mail?

No!, I just checked & no new messages from you, maybe try again?

MikeB

--
Email is valid but not checked often
Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/26/2012 3:32 PM, BQ340 wrote:
On 1/26/2012 12:45 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:

Did you get my e-mail?

No!, I just checked & no new messages from you, maybe try again?

MikeB

I tried again, the address looks OK.

Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking

On 1/26/2012 8:44 PM, BQ340 wrote:
On 1/26/2012 8:07 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:
On 1/26/2012 3:32 PM, BQ340 wrote:
On 1/26/2012 12:45 PM, Tom Gardner wrote:

Did you get my e-mail?

No!, I just checked & no new messages from you, maybe try again?

MikeB

I tried again, the address looks OK.

No, sorry, nothing!

I sent myself a test message to my address & I got it, odd.

You can try sending to: spaamtrap500 at yahoo.com, or I can also call
you tomorrow at the phone # on your webpage?

I am just over in Oakwood Village, so you should get the the next day.

MikeB

The shop's address is mail(at)ohiobrush.com

What steel for pry bars? Bob Engelhardt Metalworking 65 March 28th 10 03:04 AM
Anyway to keep those wax bars from drying out? Jim Hall[_4_] Woodturning 8 January 8th 10 10:57 PM
Bus Bars (electrical) Al D[_2_] Home Repair 14 February 17th 08 02:11 PM
Panic bars Charles Bishop Home Repair 0 August 12th 05 01:35 AM
Sony strange vertical bars (not the dreaded scrolling bars!)? Jon Paterson Electronics Repair 2 July 17th 03 11:14 PM