Posted to uk.d-i-y
Mr Fuxit Mr Fuxit is offline

Default Gold Dore Bars for Sale

On Friday, 12 June 2015 09:04:15 UTC+1, Alhaji Riaaz Mohammed Ahmed wrote:
For and on behalf of the Board of Directors of Metkob Miners Co. Ltd. and the local mining community I hereby make this offer of Gold Dore Bars for sale

Commodity: Gold Dore Bar
Form: Dore bars.
Purity: 98.95% or better
Fineness: 24 carats
Price: Gold Dore Bars: $ 25,000 USD/KG
Minimum quantity: 10 kg
Maximum Quantity: 100 kg

The Board of Directors (BOD) of Metkob Miners Co. Ltd and the Local mining community of Bertoua look forward to working together with you for a Mutual Benefit & Success of both parties, with our Business relation based on Honesty, Trust, Fairness, Integrity and Mutual Respect.

For more details contact us on

Email: moh.riaaz @ gmail.com
Telephone: +237 674-854-946
Skype: bertoua.miner
it will be our pleasure to be at you service

I'll have 40. COD OK?