Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Snp Joke.

Scottish First Minister
Nicola Sturgeon was touring Perthshire in the First Minister's chauffeur
driven car. Suddenly a cow jumped out into the road. They hit it full on and
the car comes to a stop.

Nicola in her usual jaunty manner, says to the chauffeur, "You get out and
check - you were driving." The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that
the animal is dead.

"You were driving, go and tell the farmer," says Nicola, "I can't afford to
be blamed for anything." The chauffeur walks up the drive to the farmhouse
and returns five hours later totally plastered, his hair ruffled and with a
big grin on his face.

"My goodness, what happened to you?" asks Nicola.
The chauffeur replies : "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle
of single malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap-up meal and the daughter made
love to me"
"What on earth did you say to them?" asks Nicola.
"I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said, 'I'm Nicola
Sturgeon's chauffeur and I've just killed the cow.'"

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harryagain" wrote in message
[...]

tee hee....she is .......

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , harryagain
writes

"I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said, 'I'm Nicola
Sturgeon's chauffeur and I've just killed the cow.'"

I like that :-)
--
Graeme, Aberdeenshire
Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

And prior to her it was told about Theresa May, Maggie Thatcher, Barbara
Castle etc all the way back to Anne Boelyn

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 07/05/15 22:34, Brian-Gaff wrote:
I've only read that 20 or so times so far.
Surely there must be some new jokes.
Brian

Well there's alex salmond ...

OT Joke Mr Pounder Esquire UK diy 30 May 4th 15 08:17 PM
A joke William Sommerwerck Electronics Repair 12 February 1st 11 10:32 PM
What a joke LSMFT Home Repair 20 November 11th 10 01:39 AM
OT - Joke J T Woodworking 2 August 9th 05 05:11 PM
OT - joke J T Woodworking 9 June 14th 05 04:21 AM