Posted to uk.d-i-y
harryagain[_2_] harryagain[_2_] is offline

Default OT Snp Joke.

Scottish First Minister
Nicola Sturgeon was touring Perthshire in the First Minister's chauffeur
driven car. Suddenly a cow jumped out into the road. They hit it full on and
the car comes to a stop.

Nicola in her usual jaunty manner, says to the chauffeur, "You get out and
check - you were driving." The chauffeur gets out, checks and reports that
the animal is dead.

"You were driving, go and tell the farmer," says Nicola, "I can't afford to
be blamed for anything." The chauffeur walks up the drive to the farmhouse
and returns five hours later totally plastered, his hair ruffled and with a
big grin on his face.

"My goodness, what happened to you?" asks Nicola.
The chauffeur replies : "When I got there, the farmer opened his best bottle
of single malt whisky, the wife gave me a slap-up meal and the daughter made
love to me"
"What on earth did you say to them?" asks Nicola.
"I knocked on the door and when it was answered, I said, 'I'm Nicola
Sturgeon's chauffeur and I've just killed the cow.'"