Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

Default Wiring clarification please.

On this LED floodlight the driver unit has 2 brown wires on the left
side(1&2) and on the right side it has a red+ (3)and a black wire
(4)which go to the LED light. When wiring to the mains should I connect
the top brown (1)on the left to the brown (5) mains and the other
Brown (2)to the Blue (6)

Image:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ps2f43af9b.jpg
Posted to uk.d-i-y

ss wrote:

When wiring to the mains should I connect
the top brown (1)on the left to the brown (5) mains and the other
Brown (2)to the Blue (6)

and the earth to the metal case ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ss ss is offline

On 22/02/2015 20:02, Andy Burns wrote:
ss wrote:

When wiring to the mains should I connect
the top brown (1)on the left to the brown (5) mains and the other
Brown (2)to the Blue (6)

and the earth to the metal case ...

Yes, it was just the other wires I was insure about. The earth screws on
to the metal frame
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
ss writes:
On this LED floodlight the driver unit has 2 brown wires on the left
side(1&2) and on the right side it has a red+ (3)and a black wire
(4)which go to the LED light. When wiring to the mains should I connect
the top brown (1)on the left to the brown (5) mains and the other
Brown (2)to the Blue (6)

Image:
http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h1...ps2f43af9b.jpg

Yes, and the earth goes to the metal case.

--
Andrew Gabriel