Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default duropal laminate

A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

Colin
Posted to uk.d-i-y

cojack wrote:

A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

Duropal is the make.
Decent stuff, I think it is better than what Howdens supply, weighs
less, and available in longer lengths too.
--
Alan
To reply by mail, change '+' to 'plus'

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/04/2014 17:47, cojack wrote:
A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

It's a type of laminate. Decent comparison of various types of surface he

http://www.mulberrykitchens.com/choo...tchen-worktop/
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"cojack" wrote in message
A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

Colin

I think there's quite a bit on Terry's site about the stuff

http://www.worktopsatterrywilson.co.uk/

and I seem to think that there might have been a video of them working with
the stuff when I looked into it a couple of years back

Arfa

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thursday, 3 April 2014 08:57:25 UTC+1, Jon Connell wrote:
On 02/04/2014 17:47, cojack wrote:
A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

It's a type of laminate. Decent comparison of various types of surface he

http://www.mulberrykitchens.com/choo...tchen-worktop/

didn't see amny such article there, just some sales bs

NT

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 02/04/14 17:47, cojack wrote:
A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

Colin

Used in my kitchen installation 12 years ago and still looking good. So
used it last year when installing a kitchen at another property.
Identical surface to the original. All good.

Paul R
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 00:13:02 +0100, Paul R wrote:

On 02/04/14 17:47, cojack wrote:
A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate for the work
surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

Colin

Used in my kitchen installation 12 years ago and still looking good. So
used it last year when installing a kitchen at another property.
Identical surface to the original. All good.

Paul R

+1
My experience with it, too.

12 mil laminate don &/or Lucille Home Repair 10 March 29th 11 11:37 AM
Can I laminate over laminate L C Woodworking 12 September 23rd 06 10:27 PM
laminate Tim Taylor Woodworking 3 July 12th 06 02:58 PM
New over old (laminate) Henry St.Pierre Woodworking 12 May 10th 06 08:38 PM
Laminate Coach UK diy 1 May 19th 05 10:51 AM