DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   duropal laminate (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/369388-duropal-laminate.html)

cojack[_2_] April 2nd 14 05:47 PM

duropal laminate

A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

Colin

A.Lee April 2nd 14 06:22 PM

duropal laminate

cojack wrote:

A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

Duropal is the make.
Decent stuff, I think it is better than what Howdens supply, weighs
less, and available in longer lengths too.
--
Alan
To reply by mail, change '+' to 'plus'

Jon Connell[_2_] April 3rd 14 08:57 AM

duropal laminate

On 02/04/2014 17:47, cojack wrote:
A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

It's a type of laminate. Decent comparison of various types of surface he

http://www.mulberrykitchens.com/choo...tchen-worktop/

Arfa Daily June 10th 15 02:18 AM

duropal laminate

"cojack" wrote in message
A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

Colin

I think there's quite a bit on Terry's site about the stuff

http://www.worktopsatterrywilson.co.uk/

and I seem to think that there might have been a video of them working with
the stuff when I looked into it a couple of years back

Arfa

[email protected] June 10th 15 05:41 PM

duropal laminate

On Thursday, 3 April 2014 08:57:25 UTC+1, Jon Connell wrote:
On 02/04/2014 17:47, cojack wrote:
A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

It's a type of laminate. Decent comparison of various types of surface he

http://www.mulberrykitchens.com/choo...tchen-worktop/

didn't see amny such article there, just some sales bs

NT

Paul R[_3_] June 11th 15 12:13 AM

duropal laminate

On 02/04/14 17:47, cojack wrote:
A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate
for the work surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

Colin

Used in my kitchen installation 12 years ago and still looking good. So
used it last year when installing a kitchen at another property.
Identical surface to the original. All good.

Paul R

Cursitor Doom[_4_] June 11th 15 10:22 PM

duropal laminate

On Thu, 11 Jun 2015 00:13:02 +0100, Paul R wrote:

On 02/04/14 17:47, cojack wrote:
A kitchen design company has specified Duropal Laminate for the work
surface.
Des anyone know anything about this material?

Colin

Used in my kitchen installation 12 years ago and still looking good. So
used it last year when installing a kitchen at another property.
Identical surface to the original. All good.

Paul R

+1
My experience with it, too.