Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default More waste...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...526915/Energy-
bill-payers-face-hundreds-of-millions-of-pound-charges-for-pointless-
smart-meter-displays.html

Consumers face paying hundreds of millions of pounds in unnecessary
energy bill levies to fund household ?smart meter? displays that
companies have warned could be largely redundant

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Artic" wrote in message
ldhosting.com...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...526915/Energy-
bill-payers-face-hundreds-of-millions-of-pound-charges-for-pointless-
smart-meter-displays.html

Consumers face paying hundreds of millions of pounds in unnecessary
energy bill levies to fund household ?smart meter? displays that
companies have warned could be largely redundant

Which companies?
They are part of the energy management sytem to be implemented in the
future.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Energy_management_system

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Well I asked about Smart meters that I as a blind customer could access two
years ago, I was contacted last year and asked if I was interested in them,
to which I pointed out the email exchange I had engaged in earlier, which of
course they had no idea had taken place.
It does not bode well for an accessible device I feel.
Brian

--
From the Sofa of Brian Gaff Reply address is active
"Artic" wrote in message
ldhosting.com...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/n...526915/Energy-
bill-payers-face-hundreds-of-millions-of-pound-charges-for-pointless-
smart-meter-displays.html

Consumers face paying hundreds of millions of pounds in unnecessary
energy bill levies to fund household ?smart meter? displays that
companies have warned could be largely redundant

Pop Up Waste The Medway Handyman UK diy 10 December 3rd 13 08:08 PM
Connecting basin waste to WC waste avocado UK diy 3 June 13th 08 09:13 AM
waste Tim Lamb UK diy 22 June 6th 07 09:33 AM
sink waste connect to bath waste? Vass UK diy 5 November 18th 05 05:40 PM
Waste Dr Wu UK diy 8 September 19th 05 08:05 PM