Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Wallrock Thermal Liner

I live in a Victorian semi, which is very expensive to heat in the winter.

Cavity wall insulation is not an option.

The windows were all replaced recently window with modern double glazed windows.

There is still a discernable chilly draft feel in certain rooms around the
decorative wood panels under the windows.

I've wonders if I could fill the voids behind these panels with expanding foam
to increase insulation.

I've also though of adding internal insulation to the inside face of each
external wall.

I found this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLZXQtlI7eQ

It's basically an insulating lining paper.

I also lose heat through the floor boards to the cold cellar.

Thoughts/advice much appreciated.

PVC cladding on top of Wallrock thermal liner - total waste? [email protected] UK diy 16 October 4th 12 03:29 PM
Chimney liner Tim Lamb[_2_] UK diy 0 January 22nd 09 11:11 PM
One liner warren weber Electronics Repair 2 October 4th 08 03:03 AM
Remove old pool liner before putting in new liner??? Mary Home Repair 1 June 17th 06 01:10 AM
HELP - Jewelry Box Liner RonB Woodworking 13 December 15th 04 12:47 AM