Posted to sci.electronics.repair

Default One liner

Here's one I found. Warren

When you come to a fork in the road-----Take it.
Yogi Berra

Going to look at the aspens Sunday. Hope we are not too late.

Posted to sci.electronics.repair

On Oct 2, 5:49*pm, "warren weber" wrote:
SORRY * *wrong group. Senior moment

"warren weber" wrote in message

. ..

Here's one I found. *Warren

When you come to a fork in the road-----Take it.
* * * * Yogi Berra

Going to look at the aspens Sunday. Hope we are not too late.- Hide quoted text -

Just what group was it intended for???????

Shower liner propman Home Repair 1 December 1st 06 04:36 AM
Remove old pool liner before putting in new liner??? Mary Home Repair 1 June 17th 06 01:10 AM
Chimney Liner DSegal1027 Home Repair 1 January 19th 05 03:26 AM
HELP - Jewelry Box Liner RonB Woodworking 13 December 15th 04 12:47 AM
New chimney liner nex barry martin Home Repair 1 October 19th 04 05:27 PM