Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone got a kenwood chef they don't want

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:03:22 +0000, Rick Hughes wrote:

On 20/01/2013 03:30, geoff wrote:

I want to properly knead dough like the new bread makers don't seem to
be able to

I found out that my brother has "inherited" my mother's kenwood chef,
so I'm on the lookout for one

You would need the Mixer and the Dough hook (not standard)
Kneading dough is therapeutic ... all you need is flour board and your
hands ....

SWTNFI is at this very moment christening our new Bosch mixer...!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/01/2013 20:53, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:03:22 +0000, Rick Hughes wrote:

On 20/01/2013 03:30, geoff wrote:

I want to properly knead dough like the new bread makers don't seem to
be able to

I found out that my brother has "inherited" my mother's kenwood chef,
so I'm on the lookout for one

You would need the Mixer and the Dough hook (not standard)
Kneading dough is therapeutic ... all you need is flour board and your
hands ....

SWTNFI is at this very moment christening our new Bosch mixer...!

What's it going to be called?

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:55:28 +0000, polygonum wrote:

On 21/01/2013 20:53, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:03:22 +0000, Rick Hughes wrote:

On 20/01/2013 03:30, geoff wrote:

I want to properly knead dough like the new bread makers don't seem
to be able to

I found out that my brother has "inherited" my mother's kenwood chef,
so I'm on the lookout for one

You would need the Mixer and the Dough hook (not standard)
Kneading dough is therapeutic ... all you need is flour board and your
hands ....

SWTNFI is at this very moment christening our new Bosch mixer...!

What's it going to be called?

Not sure yet....it may not be printable! Although she has just doine some
bread dough and seems quite happy.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sunday, January 20, 2013 3:30:45 AM UTC, geoff wrote:
I'm on the lookout for one

I've got one, not planning to part with it.

Expect that an old one will have a failed motor capacitor, but that's an easy fix.

Better than a Kitchenaid (ex-wife has one), I've had to fix that a few times already. One of those was a trivial fix (to uk.d-i-y readers) that Kitchenaid reckoned made it a write-off.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"polygonum" wrote in message
On 21/01/2013 20:53, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:03:22 +0000, Rick Hughes wrote:

On 20/01/2013 03:30, geoff wrote:

I want to properly knead dough like the new bread makers don't seem to
be able to

I found out that my brother has "inherited" my mother's kenwood chef,
so I'm on the lookout for one

You would need the Mixer and the Dough hook (not standard)
Kneading dough is therapeutic ... all you need is flour board and your
hands ....

SWTNFI is at this very moment christening our new Bosch mixer...!

What's it going to be called?

Depends on how it performs.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 1/21/2013 4:36 PM, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:55:28 +0000, polygonum wrote:
On 21/01/2013 20:53, Bob Eager wrote:

SWTNFI is at this very moment christening our new Bosch mixer...!

What's it going to be called?

Not sure yet....it may not be printable! Although she has just doine some
bread dough and seems quite happy.

New toys are always fun.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/01/2013 21:36, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:55:28 +0000, polygonum wrote:

On 21/01/2013 20:53, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:03:22 +0000, Rick Hughes wrote:

On 20/01/2013 03:30, geoff wrote:

I want to properly knead dough like the new bread makers don't seem
to be able to

I found out that my brother has "inherited" my mother's kenwood chef,
so I'm on the lookout for one

You would need the Mixer and the Dough hook (not standard)
Kneading dough is therapeutic ... all you need is flour board and your
hands ....

SWTNFI is at this very moment christening our new Bosch mixer...!

What's it going to be called?

Not sure yet....it may not be printable! Although she has just doine some
bread dough and seems quite happy.

Krusty the Clown
Pilsbury
Fifi

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21/01/13 20:03, Rick Hughes wrote:
On 20/01/2013 03:30, geoff wrote:

I want to properly knead dough like the new bread makers don't seem to
be able to

I found out that my brother has "inherited" my mother's kenwood chef, so
I'm on the lookout for one

You would need the Mixer and the Dough hook (not standard)

was standard. cheap to buy anyway.

Kneading dough is therapeutic ... all you need is flour board and your
hands ....

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:36:53 -0000, Sam Plusnet wrote:

In article ,
says...

------------8

You would need the Mixer and the Dough hook (not standard)
Kneading dough is therapeutic ... all you need is flour board and your
hands ....

It's also fantastic at getting your hands clean after a bit of DIY.

All that stuff around & under your fingernails - gone without a speck
left behind.

Hmmm, ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Apellation Controlee" wrote in message

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:36:53 -0000, Sam Plusnet wrote:

In article ,
says...

------------8

You would need the Mixer and the Dough hook (not standard)
Kneading dough is therapeutic ... all you need is flour board and your
hands ....

It's also fantastic at getting your hands clean after a bit of DIY.

All that stuff around & under your fingernails - gone without a speck
left behind.

Hmmm, ...
------
There's my fortune made - the new "swarfega dough", therapeutic, hygenic and
clean. A blob of dough in a tub which you knead after fixing the car etc.
A blend of play doh and swarfega perhaps?

Copyright, Pat. Pending etc. etc...

Paul DS

Kenwood Chef problem. mark UK diy 13 June 26th 16 10:53 AM
Ping Natural Philosopher: Kenwood Chef Part Timer UK diy 23 December 25th 11 12:19 PM
Kenwood Chef query David UK diy 4 July 4th 11 04:15 PM
Edwards Garments Company is one popular industry specific designerspecializing in work wear that ranges from chef coats to chef hats toseparates to housecleaning uniforms. Edwards Garments Company has a reputationfor providing a high quality, afforda wholesale2 UK diy 1 May 6th 08 06:57 PM
Kenwood Chef capacitors advice needed. HLAH UK diy 21 July 9th 07 01:22 AM