Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone got a kenwood chef they don't want

On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:55:28 +0000, polygonum wrote:

On 21/01/2013 20:53, Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 21 Jan 2013 20:03:22 +0000, Rick Hughes wrote:

On 20/01/2013 03:30, geoff wrote:

I want to properly knead dough like the new bread makers don't seem
to be able to

I found out that my brother has "inherited" my mother's kenwood chef,
so I'm on the lookout for one

You would need the Mixer and the Dough hook (not standard)
Kneading dough is therapeutic ... all you need is flour board and your
hands ....

SWTNFI is at this very moment christening our new Bosch mixer...!

What's it going to be called?

Not sure yet....it may not be printable! Although she has just doine some
bread dough and seems quite happy.