Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Anyone got a kenwood chef they don't want

I want to properly knead dough like the new bread makers don't seem to
be able to

I found out that my brother has "inherited" my mother's kenwood chef, so
I'm on the lookout for one

--
geoff

Kenwood Chef problem. mark UK diy 13 June 26th 16 10:53 AM
Ping Natural Philosopher: Kenwood Chef Part Timer UK diy 23 December 25th 11 12:19 PM
Kenwood Chef query David UK diy 4 July 4th 11 04:15 PM
Edwards Garments Company is one popular industry specific designerspecializing in work wear that ranges from chef coats to chef hats toseparates to housecleaning uniforms. Edwards Garments Company has a reputationfor providing a high quality, afforda wholesale2 UK diy 1 May 6th 08 06:57 PM
Kenwood Chef capacitors advice needed. HLAH UK diy 21 July 9th 07 01:22 AM