Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Thousand of Russians may be headed our way.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 10/09/2012 15:28, harry wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Plenty of girls I hope
Posted to uk.d-i-y

stuart noble wrote:
On 10/09/2012 15:28, harry wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Plenty of girls I hope

Siberian girls make Essex chavettes look like Kate Windsor

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

So does this mean all those Russian ladies that keep sending me emails are
finally coming over then?

blinks.

Brian

From the sofa of Brian Gaff -

Blind user, so no pictures please!
"harry" wrote in message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[Default] On Mon, 10 Sep 2012 19:34:33 +0100, a certain chimpanzee,
"Brian Gaff" , randomly hit the keyboard and
wrote:

So does this mean all those Russian ladies that keep sending me emails are
finally coming over then?

blinks.

How many have you promised to marry?
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have I strayed"?

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

So does this mean all those Russian ladies that keep sending me
emails are finally coming over then?

blinks.

How many have you promised to marry?

Russian women or just women in general?

I have made 6 marriage proposals (proper proposals whilst I was knelt on one
knee) but I have not yet asked a Russian woman to marry me.

Five of them said yes on the spot, the one that did not answer at the time
did send me a text message 3 days later saying "yes".

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARW
writes
wrote:

So does this mean all those Russian ladies that keep sending me
emails are finally coming over then?

blinks.

How many have you promised to marry?

Russian women or just women in general?

I have made 6 marriage proposals (proper proposals whilst I was knelt on one
knee) but I have not yet asked a Russian woman to marry me.

Five of them said yes on the spot, the one that did not answer at the time
did send me a text message 3 days later saying "yes".

And I thought you wore those gel filled knee pads for work . . .
--
fred
it's a ba-na-na . . . .
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"harry" wrote in message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

This is wonderful!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"harry" wrote in message

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...000-Siberians-
EU-passports-Latvia-changes-little-noticed-law.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This is wonderful!

Yeah, even a complete tosser like you now has a chance to get your end
away

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sep 12, 1:06*am, geoff wrote:
In message , Doctor *Drivel
writes

"harry" wrote in message

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...000-Siberians-
EU-passports-Latvia-changes-little-noticed-law.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This is wonderful!

Yeah, even a complete tosser like you now has a chance to get your end
away

--
geoff

They will be fat and ugly like eskimos.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
On Tue, 11 Sep 2012 23:24:09 -0700 (PDT), harry
wrote:

They will be fat and ugly like eskimos.

Have you seen Latvian and Siberian women?
Some of them are very good looking and only some are fat and squat.

Mind you, many of them turn into their grandmothers from 40 onwards.

And what happens to the Italian beauty? Look at their mothers

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

They will be fat and ugly like eskimos.

Have you seen Latvian and Siberian women?
Some of them are very good looking and only some are fat and squat.

Mind you, many of them turn into their grandmothers from 40 onwards.

And what happens to the Italian beauty? Look at their mothers

Italian men wear dark glasses to avoid that.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

fred wrote:
In article , ARW
writes
the keyboard and wrote:

So does this mean all those Russian ladies that keep sending me
emails are finally coming over then?

blinks.

How many have you promised to marry?

Russian women or just women in general?

I have made 6 marriage proposals (proper proposals whilst I was
knelt on one knee) but I have not yet asked a Russian woman to
marry me. Five of them said yes on the spot, the one that did not answer
at
the time did send me a text message 3 days later saying "yes".

And I thought you wore those gel filled knee pads for work . . .

I wondered why one knee pad wore out faster than the other one.

Clearing out the other day I found a photo of the one that I actually
married. Here she is with her bridesmaid.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...020/img205.jpg

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

They will be fat and ugly like eskimos.

Have you seen Latvian and Siberian women?
Some of them are very good looking and only some are fat and squat.

Mind you, many of them turn into their grandmothers from 40 onwards.

And what happens to the Italian beauty? Look at their mothers

All fruit is best plucked and enjoyed while young!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

They will be fat and ugly like eskimos.

Have you seen Latvian and Siberian women?
Some of them are very good looking and only some are fat and squat.

Mind you, many of them turn into their grandmothers from 40 onwards.

And what happens to the Italian beauty? Look at their mothers

Some of them stay OK....look at some of the actresses.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:11:53 +0100, ARW wrote:

fred wrote:
In article , ARW
writes
and wrote:

So does this mean all those Russian ladies that keep sending me
emails are finally coming over then?

blinks.

How many have you promised to marry?

Russian women or just women in general?

I have made 6 marriage proposals (proper proposals whilst I was knelt
on one knee) but I have not yet asked a Russian woman to marry me.
Five of them said yes on the spot, the one that did not answer at the
time did send me a text message 3 days later saying "yes".

And I thought you wore those gel filled knee pads for work . . .

I wondered why one knee pad wore out faster than the other one.

Clearing out the other day I found a photo of the one that I actually
married. Here she is with her bridesmaid.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...020/img205.jpg

Did anyone else come to the wedding who wasn't from 'overseas'?

Mind, a friend of mine married a woman from Azerbaijan. He has emigrated
and now lives in Baku. It's a very long story.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

They will be fat and ugly like eskimos.

Have you seen Latvian and Siberian women?
Some of them are very good looking and only some are fat and
squat.

Mind you, many of them turn into their grandmothers from 40
onwards.

And what happens to the Italian beauty? Look at their mothers

Some of them stay OK....look at some of the actresses.

Silvio Berlusconi did:-)

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

They will be fat and ugly like eskimos.

Have you seen Latvian and Siberian women?
Some of them are very good looking and only some are fat and squat.

Mind you, many of them turn into their grandmothers from 40
onwards.

And what happens to the Italian beauty? Look at their mothers

Some of them stay OK....look at some of the actresses.

Silvio Berlusconi did:-)

Yes, but they were in their school plays.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
harry writes
On Sep 12, 1:06*am, geoff wrote:
In message , Doctor *Drivel
writes

"harry" wrote in message

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...000-Siberians-
EU-passports-Latvia-changes-little-noticed-law.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This is wonderful!

Yeah, even a complete tosser like you now has a chance to get your end
away

--
geoff

They will be fat and ugly like eskimos.

As I said, even you would be in with a chance then

Actually, as it happens, ...

Every day I walk to work, I pass a latvian girl - she is one of the most
beautiful women I've ever seen, with a personality to match

Harry, you really do have to do something regarding your issues with
xenophobic stereotyping

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Natural Philosopher
writes
Jules Richardson wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:41:38 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
Have you seen Latvian and Siberian women? Some of them are very good
looking and only some are fat and squat. Mind you, many of them turn
into their grandmothers from 40 onwards.

Siberia, home of the time travel paradox.

You hope for this

http://www.viiphoto.com/pictures/Ana...iberian/AL-Sib
erian-07.jpg

but end up with:

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/88954...d_babushka.jpg

Are those Harry's testicles I see dangling in that bag?

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 23:13:58 +0100, geoff wrote:
http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/88954...d_babushka.jpg

Are those Harry's testicles I see dangling in that bag?

What, all five of them?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Every day I walk to work, I pass a latvian girl - she is one of the most
beautiful women I've ever seen, with a personality to match

So that's why you never take a day off

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Monday, September 10, 2012 3:28:19 PM UTC+1, harry wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...=feeds-newsxml

I'm fascinated by the comment "Latvian ambassador ... said ... that around 100,000 of his nationals were in Britain, *including illegal workers*." (my emphasis).

What "illegal workers"? Latvian's are fully entitled to work here.

(I suppose hoping for accuracy from the Daily Fail is a trifle optimistic.)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 23:12:21 +0100, geoff wrote:
Every day I walk to work, I pass a latvian girl

Bloody hell, that must be painful!

Posted to uk.d-i-y

He's talking ****, as usual..:-)

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:11:53 +0100, ARW wrote:

fred wrote:
In article , ARW
writes
hit the keyboard and wrote:

So does this mean all those Russian ladies that keep
sending me emails are finally coming over then?

blinks.

How many have you promised to marry?

Russian women or just women in general?

I have made 6 marriage proposals (proper proposals whilst I was
knelt on one knee) but I have not yet asked a Russian woman to
marry me. Five of them said yes on the spot, the one that did
not answer at the time did send me a text message 3 days later
saying "yes".

And I thought you wore those gel filled knee pads for work . . .

I wondered why one knee pad wore out faster than the other one.

Clearing out the other day I found a photo of the one that I
actually married. Here she is with her bridesmaid.

http://i428.photobucket.com/albums/q...020/img205.jpg

Did anyone else come to the wedding who wasn't from 'overseas'?

The maid of honour (Polish) and the brides employer (Indian),

The evening do was the best. All of the brides classmates at her English
course came. After about 12 pints my brother staggered over to the Japanese
couple and told them that the fisk tank contents were not part of the
buffet.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 13 Sep 2012 18:06:56 +0100, ARW wrote:

Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:11:53 +0100, ARW wrote:

fred wrote:
In article , ARW
writes
hit the keyboard and wrote:

[...]

That reminds me of something that happened to a friend of SWTNFI last
week.

She cleaned out a small fish tank as it was a bit murky due to the fish
poo, etc. It was easier to drain the water into a couple of old wine
bottles rather than move the tank. She forgot the bottles and left them
in the corner of the living room. One of her kids had a friend round (10
year old girl) and one bottle went missing, later to be found outside -
empty. Dilemma - should she tell her parents?

(this was in the USA, not here, not that it matters)

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , stuart noble
writes

Every day I walk to work, I pass a latvian girl - she is one of the most
beautiful women I've ever seen, with a personality to match

So that's why you never take a day off

Yeah, stopped for a natter with her today

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Jules Richardson
writes
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 23:12:21 +0100, geoff wrote:
Every day I walk to work, I pass a latvian girl

Bloody hell, that must be painful!

Very relieving ...

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Bob Eager
scribeth thus

Bob Eager wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 19:11:53 +0100, ARW wrote:

fred wrote:
In article , ARW
writes
hit the keyboard and wrote:

[...]

OK I give in translation required;!...

week.

She cleaned out a small fish tank as it was a bit murky due to the fish
poo, etc. It was easier to drain the water into a couple of old wine
bottles rather than move the tank. She forgot the bottles and left them
in the corner of the living room. One of her kids had a friend round (10
year old girl) and one bottle went missing, later to be found outside -
empty. Dilemma - should she tell her parents?

ISTR drinking from a stream full of sticklebacks many years ago with no
ill effects;!..

(this was in the USA, not here, not that it matters)

--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 13/09/2012 22:51, tony sayer wrote:
SWTNFI last

OK I give in translation required;!...

She whom that none fairer is.

Or words to that effect.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Andy Champ
scribeth thus
On 13/09/2012 22:51, tony sayer wrote:
SWTNFI last

OK I give in translation required;!...

She whom that none fairer is.

Or words to that effect.

Andy

I'm err, Enlightened...
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Fri, 14 Sep 2012 19:52:02 +0100, Andy Champ wrote:

On 13/09/2012 22:51, tony sayer wrote:
SWTNFI last

OK I give in translation required;!...

She whom that none fairer is.

Or words to that effect.

She Who Than No Fairer Is

(I first saw it here...)

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"harry" wrote in message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...000-Siberians-
EU-passports-Latvia-changes-little-noticed-law.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This is wonderful!

Yeah, even a complete tosser like you now has a chance to get your end
away

Maxie you are one. Always joshing. As you are a known expert at getting
your end away, can you give us all some advice?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

They will be fat and ugly like eskimos.

Have you seen Latvian and Siberian women?
Some of them are very good looking and only some are fat and squat.
Mind you, many of them turn into their grandmothers from 40 onwards.

An Irish friend spent time in Finland.

"Up to 20, sex bombs, after 30 spherical bombs, with a short fuse"

Finns are a little mad. Many woman are very tall.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Jules Richardson wrote:
On Wed, 12 Sep 2012 13:41:38 +0100, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
Have you seen Latvian and Siberian women? Some of them are very good
looking and only some are fat and squat. Mind you, many of them turn
into their grandmothers from 40 onwards.
Siberia, home of the time travel paradox.

You hope for this

http://www.viiphoto.com/pictures/Ana...iberian/AL-Sib
erian-07.jpg

but end up with:

http://i1.trekearth.com/photos/88954...d_babushka.jpg

Are those Harry's testicles I see dangling in that bag?

Maxie I am sure you know.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

They will be fat and ugly like eskimos.

Have you seen Latvian and Siberian women?
Some of them are very good looking and only some are fat and squat.

Mind you, many of them turn into their grandmothers from 40 onwards.

And what happens to the Italian beauty? Look at their mothers

The same with South Americans. Once over 30 they an obsession about eating.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , stuart noble
writes

Every day I walk to work, I pass a latvian girl - she is one of the most
beautiful women I've ever seen, with a personality to match

So that's why you never take a day off

Yeah, stopped for a natter with her today

Filthy old fat *******. Oh sorry Maxie. You were obviously stopped by her
and she made sexual advances upon you. Appalling for that to happen to you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , stuart noble
writes

Every day I walk to work, I pass a latvian girl - she is one of the most
beautiful women I've ever seen, with a personality to match

So that's why you never take a day off

Yeah, stopped for a natter with her today

Filthy old fat *******. Oh sorry Maxie. You were obviously stopped by
her and she made sexual advances upon you. Appalling for that to happen
to you.

Isn't it time they put you back in your straitjacket and gave you your
meds?

Its long after your bedtime

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"harry" wrote in message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...000-Siberians-
EU-passports-Latvia-changes-little-noticed-law.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This is wonderful!

Yeah, even a complete tosser like you now has a chance to get your
end away

Maxie you are one. Always joshing. As you are a known expert at
getting your end away, can you give us all some advice?

Sorry, I don't believe that they give hand relief on the NHS

--
geoff