Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Thousand of Russians may be headed our way.

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"harry" wrote in message
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...000-Siberians-
EU-passports-Latvia-changes-little-noticed-law.html?ito=feeds-newsxml

This is wonderful!

Yeah, even a complete tosser like you now has a chance to get your end
away

Maxie you are one. Always joshing. As you are a known expert at getting
your end away, can you give us all some advice?

Sorry, I don't believe that they give hand relief on the NHS

You work for the NHS Maxie? Wow.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , stuart noble
writes

Every day I walk to work, I pass a latvian girl - she is one of the
most
beautiful women I've ever seen, with a personality to match

So that's why you never take a day off

Yeah, stopped for a natter with her today

Filthy old fat *******. Oh sorry Maxie. You were obviously stopped by her
and she made sexual advances upon you. Appalling for that to happen to
you.

Isn't it time they put you back in your straitjacket and gave you your
meds?

Maxie, I am not chasing young girlies. Do young beautiful girl always chase
fast men Maxie? They do chase me though, but I am not fat and wear frocks.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , stuart noble
writes

Every day I walk to work, I pass a latvian girl - she is one of
the most
beautiful women I've ever seen, with a personality to match

So that's why you never take a day off

Yeah, stopped for a natter with her today

Filthy old fat *******. Oh sorry Maxie. You were obviously stopped
by her and she made sexual advances upon you. Appalling for that to
happen to you.

Isn't it time they put you back in your straitjacket and gave you
your meds?

Maxie, I am not chasing young girlies. Do young beautiful girl always
chase fast men Maxie? They do chase me though,

Every time you escape

but I am not fat and wear frocks.

Surgical gown...

yes you do

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"geoff" wrote in message
news
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , Doctor Drivel
writes

"geoff" wrote in message
In message , stuart noble
writes

Every day I walk to work, I pass a latvian girl - she is one of the
most
beautiful women I've ever seen, with a personality to match

So that's why you never take a day off

Yeah, stopped for a natter with her today

Filthy old fat *******. Oh sorry Maxie. You were obviously stopped by
her and she made sexual advances upon you. Appalling for that to happen
to you.

Isn't it time they put you back in your straitjacket and gave you your
meds?

Maxie, I am not chasing young girlies. Do young beautiful girl always
chase fast men Maxie? They do chase me though,

Every time you escape

They can't enough of me Maxie.

but I am not fat and wear frocks.

Surgical gown...

That would be better than a frock Maxie. How is your frock?