Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default How to break a Henry vacuum cleaner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 21:11:57 +0100, The Other Mike
wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

But not too heartbroken to flog the story and pose for photos...

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

The Other Mike wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Thats a G string and not a pair of frilly French pants.

Useless journos.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARW wrote:
The Other Mike wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Thats a G string and not a pair of frilly French pants.

We bow to superior knowledge

Useless journos.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

The Other Mike wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Was TMH paid to empty a vacuum cleaner a few days ago?

We need more info:-)

And FFS she is too ****ing lazy to clean a Henry, So lazy that she took it
to a repair shop. He is well rid of the lazy bitch.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

And FFS she is too ****ing lazy to clean a Henry, So lazy that she took it
to a repair shop. He is well rid of the lazy bitch.

Look like a right pair of chavs to me.

"She interrogated him for hours" - so he's got no balls either.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Mike Tomlinson
writes
er.co.uk escribió:

And FFS she is too ****ing lazy to clean a Henry, So lazy that she took it
to a repair shop. He is well rid of the lazy bitch.

Look like a right pair of chavs to me.

"She interrogated him for hours" - so he's got no balls either.

He should have told her they were his.
--
Nick (=----)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 21:54:33 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

The Other Mike wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Was TMH paid to empty a vacuum cleaner a few days ago?

We need more info:-)

And FFS she is too ****ing lazy to clean a Henry, So lazy that she took it
to a repair shop. He is well rid of the lazy bitch.

Talking of lazy bitches, once working with an electrician during my
school holidays, we were called out to a big (8 - bedroomss?) house on
the Harrogate Road to re-set all the electric clocks after a power
cut. 8-(

Also on the same holiday we were called to the house of a diplomat
from the USA who had 110 volts all through the house supplied from a
*Big* auto-transformer. My electrician boss said from the state of it
, it looked as if it had been supplying at least 200A .

DerekG
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

The Other Mike wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Was TMH paid to empty a vacuum cleaner a few days ago?

We need more info:-)

And FFS she is too ****ing lazy to clean a Henry, So lazy that she
took it to a repair shop. He is well rid of the lazy bitch.

Talking of lazy bitches, once working with an electrician during my
school holidays, we were called out to a big (8 - bedroomss?) house on
the Harrogate Road to re-set all the electric clocks after a power
cut. 8-(

Also on the same holiday we were called to the house of a diplomat
from the USA who had 110 volts all through the house supplied from a
*Big* auto-transformer. My electrician boss said from the state of it
, it looked as if it had been supplying at least 200A .

DerekG

We have a decent-sized transformer for this purpose, but it runs items of kitchen equipment. It is WAY over-sized, for a reason.
--
Davey.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Henry looks suitably chuffed with himself
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...86_306x442.jpg

Posted to uk.d-i-y
ARW ARW is offline

wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Henry looks suitably chuffed with himself
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...86_306x442.jpg

It could be worse

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-penis-1300840

--