Posted to uk.d-i-y
DerekG[_2_] DerekG[_2_] is offline

Default How to break a Henry vacuum cleaner

On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 21:54:33 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

The Other Mike wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Was TMH paid to empty a vacuum cleaner a few days ago?

We need more info:-)

And FFS she is too ****ing lazy to clean a Henry, So lazy that she took it
to a repair shop. He is well rid of the lazy bitch.

Talking of lazy bitches, once working with an electrician during my
school holidays, we were called out to a big (8 - bedroomss?) house on
the Harrogate Road to re-set all the electric clocks after a power
cut. 8-(

Also on the same holiday we were called to the house of a diplomat
from the USA who had 110 volts all through the house supplied from a
*Big* auto-transformer. My electrician boss said from the state of it
, it looked as if it had been supplying at least 200A .

DerekG