DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   How to break a Henry vacuum cleaner (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/345917-how-break-henry-vacuum-cleaner.html)

The Other Mike[_3_] September 2nd 12 09:11 PM

How to break a Henry vacuum cleaner

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

--

polygonum September 2nd 12 09:19 PM

How to break a Henry vacuum cleaner

On Sun, 02 Sep 2012 21:11:57 +0100, The Other Mike
wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

But not too heartbroken to flog the story and pose for photos...

--
Rod

ARW September 2nd 12 09:38 PM

The Other Mike wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Thats a G string and not a pair of frilly French pants.

Useless journos.

--
Adam

The Natural Philosopher[_2_] September 2nd 12 09:50 PM

ARW wrote:
The Other Mike wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Thats a G string and not a pair of frilly French pants.

We bow to superior knowledge

Useless journos.

--
Ineptocracy

diminishing number of producers.

ARW September 2nd 12 09:54 PM

The Other Mike wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Was TMH paid to empty a vacuum cleaner a few days ago?

We need more info:-)

And FFS she is too ****ing lazy to clean a Henry, So lazy that she took it
to a repair shop. He is well rid of the lazy bitch.

--
Adam

Mike Tomlinson September 3rd 12 04:44 AM

How to break a Henry vacuum cleaner

En el artículo , ARW adamwadsworth@blueyond
er.co.uk escribió:

And FFS she is too ****ing lazy to clean a Henry, So lazy that she took it
to a repair shop. He is well rid of the lazy bitch.

Look like a right pair of chavs to me.

"She interrogated him for hours" - so he's got no balls either.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)

Nick September 3rd 12 08:59 AM

How to break a Henry vacuum cleaner

In message , Mike Tomlinson
writes
er.co.uk escribió:

And FFS she is too ****ing lazy to clean a Henry, So lazy that she took it
to a repair shop. He is well rid of the lazy bitch.

Look like a right pair of chavs to me.

"She interrogated him for hours" - so he's got no balls either.

He should have told her they were his.
--
Nick (=----)

DerekG[_2_] September 3rd 12 10:44 AM

How to break a Henry vacuum cleaner

On Sun, 2 Sep 2012 21:54:33 +0100, "ARW"
wrote:

The Other Mike wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Was TMH paid to empty a vacuum cleaner a few days ago?

We need more info:-)

And FFS she is too ****ing lazy to clean a Henry, So lazy that she took it
to a repair shop. He is well rid of the lazy bitch.

Talking of lazy bitches, once working with an electrician during my
school holidays, we were called out to a big (8 - bedroomss?) house on
the Harrogate Road to re-set all the electric clocks after a power
cut. 8-(

Also on the same holiday we were called to the house of a diplomat
from the USA who had 110 volts all through the house supplied from a
*Big* auto-transformer. My electrician boss said from the state of it
, it looked as if it had been supplying at least 200A .

DerekG

Davey September 3rd 12 12:00 PM

How to break a Henry vacuum cleaner

wrote:

The Other Mike wrote:
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Was TMH paid to empty a vacuum cleaner a few days ago?

We need more info:-)

And FFS she is too ****ing lazy to clean a Henry, So lazy that she
took it to a repair shop. He is well rid of the lazy bitch.

Talking of lazy bitches, once working with an electrician during my
school holidays, we were called out to a big (8 - bedroomss?) house on
the Harrogate Road to re-set all the electric clocks after a power
cut. 8-(

Also on the same holiday we were called to the house of a diplomat
from the USA who had 110 volts all through the house supplied from a
*Big* auto-transformer. My electrician boss said from the state of it
, it looked as if it had been supplying at least 200A .

DerekG

We have a decent-sized transformer for this purpose, but it runs items of kitchen equipment. It is WAY over-sized, for a reason.
--
Davey.

Grimly Curmudgeon[_3_] September 4th 12 08:13 PM

wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Henry looks suitably chuffed with himself
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...86_306x442.jpg

ARW September 4th 12 08:43 PM

wrote:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...m-cleaner.html

Henry looks suitably chuffed with himself
http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2012/...86_306x442.jpg

It could be worse

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/world-n...-penis-1300840

--