Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default [slightly OT] Now, who was after that superbrain?

Looks like the winter is drawing to a close, we had time to dig them out
today

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 17 May 2012 23:24:36 +0100, geoff wrote:

Looks like the winter is drawing to a close, we had time to dig them out
today

Someone I know had problems with his kids and the Superbrain; he'd leave
it for a minute and they'd come and press keys. But only the pretty red
ones.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 17 May 2012 23:24:36 +0100, geoff wrote:

Looks like the winter is drawing to a close, we had time to dig them out
today

I suspect that it wasn't me, due to the distance involved, much as I'd
really like one. Someone did mention that they'd heard about one
somewhere in Canada (which is a bit closer to me, although could still be
fookin' miles!) but if there was any follow-up I've managed to miss it.

cheers

Jules

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.vintage

In article ,
geoff writes:

Looks like the winter is drawing to a close, we had time to dig them out
today

Copying uk.comp.vintage

--
Andrew Gabriel
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.vintage

In article ,
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
geoff writes:

Looks like the winter is drawing to a close, we had time to dig them out
today

Copying uk.comp.vintage

Blooming eck you must have had massive snowdrifts round your way, Geoff.

Nick

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.vintage

In message , Nick Leverton
writes
In article ,
Andrew Gabriel wrote:
In article ,
geoff writes:

Looks like the winter is drawing to a close, we had time to dig them out
today

Copying uk.comp.vintage

Blooming eck you must have had massive snowdrifts round your way, Geoff.

A whiteout has HAS to be better than a BSOD

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.vintage

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article ,
geoff writes:

Looks like the winter is drawing to a close, we had time to dig them out
today

Copying uk.comp.vintage

It was definitely someone in uk.d-i-y

Looks like I'll have to search 10^x emails where x is a larger number
than I'd like

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.vintage

Fri, 18 May 2012 22:29:46
uk.comp.vintage geoff

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article ,
geoff writes:

Looks like the winter is drawing to a close, we had time to dig them out
today

Copying uk.comp.vintage

It was definitely someone in uk.d-i-y

Looks like I'll have to search 10^x emails where x is a larger number
than I'd like

I think the formal definition of 10^x is either "lots" or "more than I
can be arsed to check"

--
Wm...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 17/05/2012 23:24, geoff wrote:

Looks like the winter is drawing to a close, we had time to dig them out
today

only took you 4 years.... ;-)

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-...7b719401 4f3e

--
Cheers,

John.

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.comp.vintage

In message ], Wm...
writes
Fri, 18 May 2012 22:29:46
uk.comp.vintage geoff

In message , Andrew Gabriel
writes
In article ,
geoff writes:

Looks like the winter is drawing to a close, we had time to dig them out
today

Copying uk.comp.vintage

It was definitely someone in uk.d-i-y

Looks like I'll have to search 10^x emails where x is a larger number
than I'd like

I think the formal definition of 10^x is either "lots" or "more than I
can be arsed to check"

You should know by bow that I'm a lazy bugger ...

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , John
Rumm writes
On 17/05/2012 23:24, geoff wrote:

Looks like the winter is drawing to a close, we had time to dig them out
today

only took you 4 years.... ;-)

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-...5649c881fa3b9f
f7/b28b7b7194014f3e?lnk=gst&q=superbrain#b28b7b719401 4f3e

Yes, but I eventually got a reply

unfortunately, it was in the busiest of busy periods we've ever had

--
geoff

Slightly OT Keith Nuttle Woodworking 10 December 23rd 11 04:29 AM
Slightly OT Pat Home Repair 44 November 22nd 08 04:18 AM
Slightly OT, need some electrical help Carl M Metalworking 9 January 5th 08 08:59 PM
Slightly OT ... Arfa Daily Electronics Repair 33 December 8th 07 03:22 AM
Slightly OT - CTE david lang UK diy 7 August 22nd 05 10:28 AM