Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Well that's the cat dead.

dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message

First of all, what I do has got **** all to do with you, secondly
chasing up bitches who won't pay you isn't illegal.

Harassment is illegal.

So is not paying a bill.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/03/2012 19:32, dennis@home wrote:

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message

First of all, what I do has got **** all to do with you, secondly
chasing up bitches who won't pay you isn't illegal.

Harassment is illegal.

I wasn't harassing anyone you slippery little ****. I was chasing up a
bad debt. And it has **** all to do with you.

You said you were contacting them every hour, that's harassment by any
standard.

Trading standards read through some of your posts - I had to tell them
what name to look for, since you sent a chicken **** anonymous e mail.
They agreed that you are a sad twisted little ******* (but not in so
many words).

Do you think they would like a list of your posts so they can see what
sort of person they are recommending?
I bet you didn't even send them my posts as you think I am someone else.

What do you mean 'I think you are someone else'?

You claimed I was unbeliever and several others.

He is a bit of an idiot but I think he has been much more careful
since.
If someone had actually done as he said I would have reported it to the
police for action.

No you wouldn't. The police would insist on having your name & address
& you don't have the balls to reveal those details.

The TS could have contacted me if they wanted to, they had my contact
details.

No they didn't. They had an anonymous e mail address.

It wasn't anonymous, it was a real email address.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , The Medway Handyman
writes
[...]

So do you want me to send them a list of your posts?

Do you seriously think they would take you seriously after last time?
They are used to dealing with nutters.

Can anyone find this ****s real name & address for me?

He's just a snivelling little coward who hides behind his monitor

I'm sure the secure unit he's sectioned in wouldn't appreciate you
paying him a visit

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Andy Burns wrote:
ARWadsworth wrote:

wrote:

Don't kid yourself, that ******* was hoping for the other one's
food.

Actually you might be correct.

So you're back, Ray? The good news is I've got plenty of cat food left
over ...

Stop it. I might say it............

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bill wrote:
In message , Lobster
writes
On 25/03/2012 17:21, Bill wrote:
In message , ARWadsworth
writes

A neighbour of mine owned a Collie from a pup, when she became
old and unable to look after herself and was beginning to live a
miserable life he sat playing with her in the back garden and
gently, sympathetically, shot her with a 12 bore. She knew
nothing. Unfortunately for him he told others about her demise
and ended up with the RSPCA on his case for cruelty, anything
less cruel is hard to imagine, she wasn't suffering any more and
didn't at the end, not even the stress of going to the vets.

Dis he actually get end up convicted (or prosecuted) though? Because if
the only story the RSPCA were given was "man blows away
dog with shotgun" they would be quite right to investigate...

David

I believe that he was sternly warned not to do it again,

Something along the lines of "DO NOT KILL IT AGAIN"

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Can anyone find this ****s real name & address for me?

If you want to go all legal Albasani should be able to supply the data.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andy Champ" wrote in message
. uk...
Can anyone find this ****s real name & address for me?

If you want to go all legal Albasani should be able to supply the data.

He doesn't want to do anything legal.
He wants to try intimidation.
There isn't anything he can do legally as I have done nothing illegal
anyway.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , ARWadsworth
writes
dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message

First of all, what I do has got **** all to do with you, secondly
chasing up bitches who won't pay you isn't illegal.

Harassment is illegal.

So is not paying a bill.

Too right.........................

--
Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Andy Champ" wrote in message
. uk...
Can anyone find this ****s real name & address for me?

If you want to go all legal Albasani should be able to supply the
data.

He doesn't want to do anything legal.
He wants to try intimidation.
There isn't anything he can do legally as I have done nothing illegal
anyway.

It's a pity that acting like a **** is not a crime.

You would be illegal.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bill" wrote in message
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message

First of all, what I do has got **** all to do with you, secondly
chasing up bitches who won't pay you isn't illegal.

Harassment is illegal.

So is not paying a bill.

Too right.........................

And there are legal ways to get payment.
Things like letters, court judgements, etc.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/03/2012 21:01, dennis@home wrote:

[...]

Very interesting. I will use the FOIA to obtain that, then find your
identity from your ISP. Bearing in mind you have publicly accused me of
tax fraud, ripping off old ladies & pedophilia I should be able to find you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/03/2012 21:50, Andy Champ wrote:
Can anyone find this ****s real name & address for me?

If you want to go all legal Albasani should be able to supply the data.

Andy

Thanks Andy. I asked for the identity of
via e mail.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
news

Very interesting. I will use the FOIA to obtain that, then find your
identity from your ISP. Bearing in mind you have publicly accused me of
tax fraud, ripping off old ladies & pedophilia I should be able to find
you.

Liar!
You can try that if you want but you will lose if you do as the printed
record of what I have accused you of is out there for the lawyers to use
against you as is what you have said about me and others.

BTW the freedom of information act doesn't allow you access to personal
information about member of the public or even council employees so let me
know if they tell you so I can have them done.

Its also odd that you should bring in pedophilia, was that a slip or are you
mixing me up with yet another poster?
A hint, I have *never* posted under a different name and the fact that you
think I do is just a symptom of your problems.

Anyway you can go back to being ignored as you really aren't worth the
effort..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Bill" wrote in message
In message , ARWadsworth
writes
dennis@home wrote:
"The Medway Handyman" wrote in
message ...

First of all, what I do has got **** all to do with you,
secondly chasing up bitches who won't pay you isn't illegal.

Harassment is illegal.

So is not paying a bill.

Too right.........................

And there are legal ways to get payment.
Things like letters, court judgements, etc.

Or just repeatedly asking for your money.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Dave Liquorice wrote:
On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 11:37:58 -0000, tim.... wrote:

As I am a **** I did point out that the veterinary practice did
not have the correct fire exit signs. They do have fire exit
signs but they direct you to a locked door.

I don't see how that's "being a ****"

Dobbing them in to the local Fire Officer would be "being a ****"

Quite agree, give it a week or two and revisit. If the signs are
still wrong and/or the door still locked then tell the local Fire
Officer. They've been told and had a chance to correct things.

I got a phone call off the manager today asking me to explain what I thought
was wrong.

I told her and she agreed with me. She is going to get some new signs.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 24/03/2012 22:46, js.b1 wrote:
On Mar 24, 8:13 am,
wrote:
The odd thing was my cat ran out and sat next to Ray's cat after the
accident and did not move until I had got it into a travel cage.

Cats will, they can have a very strong attachment and would stay all
night if necessary.

The emotional attachment can be very strong to owners.
When a neighbour had a stroke, the cat was found to have spent time
scratching her and gently nibbling her fingers.

Hmm, I know of an old dear who died of a haemorrhage (ie vomited blood
everywhere) and her dog, who was locked in with her for several days
afterwards until her son went round to vist, did something similar.

I believe it was what the Americans would term a 'closed-casket funeral'

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 26 Mar 2012 00:15:34 +0100, The Medway Handyman
wrote:

Bearing in mind you have publicly accused me of
tax fraud, ripping off old ladies & pedophilia

If pedophilia is hatred of bicycles, he's got you bang to rights.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 17:21:55 +0100, Bill
wrote:

shot her with a 12 bore. She knew nothing. Unfortunately for him he
told others about her demise and ended up with the RSPCA on his case for
cruelty,

They can be arseholes at times. In fact, they should be grateful he
didn't bash her head in with a brick, as many do.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , ARWadsworth adamwadsworth@blue
yonder.co.uk scribeth thus
wrote:
On Sat, 24 Mar 2012 08:13:09 -0000, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

The odd thing was my cat ran out and sat next to Ray's cat after the
accident and did not move until I had got it into a travel cage.

Don't kid yourself, that ******* was hoping for the other one's food.

It's just got it. The neighbour is back (and he is very upset).

Perhaps a new pussy might take his mind of the missing one;?...

My cat now has also got a very nice set of second hand stainless steel
feeding dishes to go with the food. Oh and a new cat toy brought all the way
back from LA (just the same as the UK ones but why let a un-needed holiday
present for a dead cat go to waste?).

Indeed..
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

The odd thing was my cat ran out and sat next to Ray's cat after the
accident and did not move until I had got it into a travel cage.

Don't kid yourself, that ******* was hoping for the other one's food.

It's just got it. The neighbour is back (and he is very upset).

Perhaps a new pussy might take his mind of the missing one;?...

I expect Adam has been thinking about new pussies.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 31/03/2012 14:29, tony sayer wrote:
In , ARWadsworthadamwadsworth@blue
yonder.co.uk scribeth thus
wrote:

The odd thing was my cat ran out and sat next to Ray's cat after the
accident and did not move until I had got it into a travel cage.

Don't kid yourself, that ******* was hoping for the other one's food.

It's just got it. The neighbour is back (and he is very upset).

Perhaps a new pussy might take his mind of the missing one;?...

Probably depends on the type of vicar as whether that is frowned upon ;-)

--
Cheers,

John.

| Internode Ltd -
http://www.internode.co.uk |

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[Default] On Sun, 25 Mar 2012 12:53:07 +0100, a certain chimpanzee,
"ARWadsworth" , randomly hit the
keyboard and wrote:

Although you need a child if you want the real truth.

The 8 year old girl across the road said "Adam, your Bilbo comes into my
house everyday after you have gone to work, he eats all my Ellie's food and
then sleeps on my bed with Ellie and only goes home just before you come
home from work"

My cat went out one night without a collar. It came back in the
morning with one on. It seemed the neighbours had adopted a stray.
--
Hugo Nebula
just how far from the pack have I strayed"?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

keyboard and wrote:

Although you need a child if you want the real truth.

The 8 year old girl across the road said "Adam, your Bilbo comes
into my house everyday after you have gone to work, he eats all my
Ellie's food and then sleeps on my bed with Ellie and only goes
home just before you come home from work"

My cat went out one night without a collar. It came back in the
morning with one on. It seemed the neighbours had adopted a stray.

********:-)

They just bought more expensive cat food than you.

And today I took charge of my friends cat for six weeks. Hopefully it will
survive. It is 18 years old and looking rather old for my liking.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Owain wrote:
On Apr 18, 10:41 pm, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
And today I took charge of my friends cat for six weeks. Hopefully
it will survive. It is 18 years old and looking rather old for my
liking.

Start phoning round the shelters now.

Ask if they've got one with similar colouring aged about 16 1/2.

It spent the last 24 hours in my back bedroom.

Then I introduced it to my cats.

I do not mind joining a mass street brawl and getting my head kicked in but
I was not prepared to get in between those three when they started fighting.

It reminded me of a night out in Newcastle.

--
Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

En el artículo , ARWadsworth adamwadsworth@
blueyonder.co.uk escribió:

It reminded me of a night out in Newcastle.

You'll have to rename your cats San and Tray now.

--
(\_/)
(='.'=)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Mike Tomlinson wrote:
En el artículo , ARWadsworth
adamwadsworth@ blueyonder.co.uk escribió:

It reminded me of a night out in Newcastle.

You'll have to rename your cats San and Tray now.

And Bilbo will become Baz:-)

--
Adam

electric double oben dead - suspect fan element but why whole lot dead? Jim K[_3_] UK diy 33 November 15th 11 12:55 AM
More dead in Mexican Drug war in 3 yrs....5 x the number of dead in Iraq/Aghanistan Bill Noble[_2_] Metalworking 1 April 27th 10 05:57 AM
Dead TVs tundra Electronics Repair 9 August 23rd 06 10:51 PM
CTC 185 dead. Dani Electronics Repair 1 August 21st 06 01:45 PM
Panasonic G520 mobile phone - dead battery or dead phone? Just Allan Electronics Repair 0 July 18th 05 01:27 PM