Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default I'm back

MuddyMike wrote:
Did you miss me?
My internet has been down since Thursday thanks to the driver not
appreciating how wide his oversize load actually was, resulting in this.
http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike...uddymike.10829
Nothing I could DIY, just had to sit back and wait for good old BT.

Rather a peculiar way to mount an XG21. Was there a special reason?

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bill Wright" wrote in message
MuddyMike wrote:
Did you miss me?
My internet has been down since Thursday thanks to the driver not
appreciating how wide his oversize load actually was, resulting in this.
http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike...uddymike.10829
Nothing I could DIY, just had to sit back and wait for good old BT.

Rather a peculiar way to mount an XG21. Was there a special reason?

Ok I give in. What is a XG21?

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

MuddyMike wrote:
Did you miss me?
My internet has been down since Thursday thanks to the driver not
appreciating how wide his oversize load actually was, resulting in this.
http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike...uddymike.10829
Nothing I could DIY, just had to sit back and wait for good old BT.

Rather a peculiar way to mount an XG21. Was there a special reason?

Ok I give in. What is a XG21?

Mike

The aerial in some of the pictures.

Bill
Posted to uk.d-i-y

MuddyMike wrote:
Did you miss me?
My internet has been down since Thursday thanks to the driver not
appreciating how wide his oversize load actually was, resulting in
this.
http://share.ovi.com/media/Muddymike...uddymike.10829
Nothing I could DIY, just had to sit back and wait for good old BT.
Rather a peculiar way to mount an XG21. Was there a special reason?

Ah the aerial, I had forgotten those pictures were still on there.

Not that I am aware of, It is now at a slight upward angle and has lost a
couple of bits following some high winds but it works so I am not bothered.
Will see what happens when we go digital.

Mike

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article ,
"MuddyMike" writes:
Ah the aerial, I had forgotten those pictures were still on there.

Not that I am aware of, It is now at a slight upward angle and has lost a
couple of bits following some high winds but it works so I am not bothered.
Will see what happens when we go digital.

My neighbours have an aerial which flips between horizontal
or vertical polarisation, depending which side of it a pigeon
most recently sat on...

--
Andrew Gabriel

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Andrew Gabriel" wrote in message
In article ,
"MuddyMike" writes:
Ah the aerial, I had forgotten those pictures were still on there.

Not that I am aware of, It is now at a slight upward angle and has lost a
couple of bits following some high winds but it works so I am not
bothered.
Will see what happens when we go digital.

My neighbours have an aerial which flips between horizontal
or vertical polarisation, depending which side of it a pigeon
most recently sat on...

By the way, I'm off again tomorrow. NEC this time, 8 night sentence :-(

Mike