Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default O T USB Record Decks

On Fri, 30 Sep 2011 10:45:51 +0100, "Brian Gaff"
wrote:

I don't see you can be arrested for downloading what you have already.

Never underestimate the bollock brain mindset of the RIAA or their UK
equivalent led by the ****wit Feargal Sharkey.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:

I don't see you can be arrested for downloading what you have already.

Never underestimate the bollock brain mindset of the RIAA or their UK
equivalent led by the ****wit Feargal Sharkey.

It is very easy to overcomplicate this recording thing.

just because you can process the hiss etc it s not compulsory. in fact
you will kill the 'record' sound if you do.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Gary :
just because you can process the hiss etc it s not compulsory. in fact
you will kill the 'record' sound if you do.

True, but speaking for myself, I like listening to the music rather than
the record.

--
Mike Barnes