One Man Show

Default homark gas cooker - repair

The oven knob has broken off. Is there any way i can get the panel off
and fit a new piece within?
Its a model 01-700500 type b11, if that helps
any advise appreciated
cheers

BillR

One Man Show wrote:
The oven knob has broken off. Is there any way i can get the panel
off and fit a new piece within?
Its a model 01-700500 type b11, if that helps
any advise appreciated
cheers

I had a similar problem recently. After taking the whole oven out of its
housing I discovered that the panel was simply push-on, pull off. It was
held on with spring clips. Of course, you have to take any knobs etc. off
first or they will fly across the room, as mine did, when the panel is
pulled off.
The oven knob on this one had come away from its shaft and I managed to
repair it with superglue. I believe many of these cookers are made by
Electrolux. The knobs etc certainly seem to fit.

Cooker Socket over Cooker? Neil UK diy 8 July 20th 03 10:28 PM
Gas Cooker off mains?! Curious Mind UK diy 6 July 16th 03 05:52 PM
LPG cooker - gas supply query drlurch UK diy 2 July 14th 03 11:58 AM
Vinyl Tile "repair" Stephen Gower UK diy 1 July 14th 03 11:48 AM
Cooker switch light flickering Adam UK diy 7 July 11th 03 07:55 PM