BillR

Default homark gas cooker - repair

One Man Show wrote:
The oven knob has broken off. Is there any way i can get the panel
off and fit a new piece within?
Its a model 01-700500 type b11, if that helps
any advise appreciated
cheers

I had a similar problem recently. After taking the whole oven out of its
housing I discovered that the panel was simply push-on, pull off. It was
held on with spring clips. Of course, you have to take any knobs etc. off
first or they will fly across the room, as mine did, when the panel is
pulled off.
The oven knob on this one had come away from its shaft and I managed to
repair it with superglue. I believe many of these cookers are made by
Electrolux. The knobs etc certainly seem to fit.