Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default What are they called?

A 4 bladed rotor inside (an evacuated?) glass bulb, one side of each blade
is black, t'other side white/silver, I forget. Show it some sun and it
rotates.
I'm damned if I can put a name to them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 16 Feb 2011 23:10:20 +0000, Ericp

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crookes_radiometer
Posted to uk.d-i-y

news
wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crookes_radiometer

Brilliant :thumbs:

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"brass monkey" wrote in message
eb.com...
A 4 bladed rotor inside (an evacuated?) glass bulb, one side of each blade
is black, t'other side white/silver, I forget. Show it some sun and it
rotates.
I'm damned if I can put a name to them.

don't feed the monkey, lol.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
"brass monkey" wrote in message
eb.com...
A 4 bladed rotor inside (an evacuated?) glass bulb, one side of each blade
is black, t'other side white/silver, I forget. Show it some sun and it
rotates.
I'm damned if I can put a name to them.

don't feed the monkey, lol.

Whoa, I have my very own stalker. Hey sonny Jim, tomorrow, when you wake-up,
maybe mid-day or thereabouts, go find a jobcentre. You don't HAVE to be at
the bottom of the heap on the dole, y'know? Fannying around in here just
'aint gonna get you anywhere.
LMFAO

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Feb 17, 1:27*am, "brass monkey" wrote:
"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in messagenews:i6WdnRS9ppgo8sHQnZ2dnUVZ5q6dnZ2d@gigan ews.com...

"brass monkey" wrote in message
web.com...
A 4 bladed rotor inside (an evacuated?) glass bulb, one side of each blade
is black, t'other side white/silver, I forget. Show it some sun and it
rotates.
I'm damned if I can put a name to them.

don't feed the monkey, lol.

Whoa, I have my very own stalker. Hey sonny Jim, tomorrow, when you wake-up,
maybe mid-day or thereabouts, go find a jobcentre. You don't HAVE to be at
the bottom of the heap on the dole,

But that's where bottom feeders are to be found.

MBQ

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"brass monkey" wrote in message
eb.com...

"Colonel Edmund J. Burke" wrote in message
"brass monkey" wrote in message
eb.com...
A 4 bladed rotor inside (an evacuated?) glass bulb, one side of each
blade is black, t'other side white/silver, I forget. Show it some sun and
it rotates.
I'm damned if I can put a name to them.

don't feed the monkey, lol.

Whoa, I have my very own stalker. Hey sonny Jim, tomorrow, when you
wake-up, maybe mid-day or thereabouts, go find a jobcentre. You don't HAVE
to be at the bottom of the heap on the dole, y'know? Fannying around in
here just 'aint gonna get you anywhere.
LMFAO

YOU CERTAINLY ARE RIGHT ABOUT THAT FAT ASS OF YOURS. LOL!

What's it called when you... Andrew Gabriel UK diy 16 April 13th 10 10:27 PM
what's it called? willshak Home Repair 1 January 3rd 10 11:38 PM
What are they called? John UK diy 2 April 1st 09 01:34 PM
what are these called... Chris Styles UK diy 9 October 29th 06 01:22 AM
What's it called Steve B Metalworking 6 March 9th 06 03:25 AM