Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default 4-5 KVA Diesel generator choice..

Whilst there is a bit of a wiki discussion on Generators we have been
looking for a gennie thats preferably Diesel, Key start, and around 4 to
5 KVA for standby use. Size and weight and noise aren't real concerns.

Second user ones rarely seem to become available in that sort of bracket
so we've been looking at a new one around the grand mark.

Anyone know much about these ones that fit the bill in all aspects?.
Or have any alternative recommendations?..

Cheers..

http://www.genpoweruk.co.uk/Evopower..._DIESEL_GENERA
TOR_-_65db_-_7m-_5000w_LOW_NOISE.html
--
Tony Sayer

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2010-11-01 18:59:42 +0000, tony sayer said:

Whilst there is a bit of a wiki discussion on Generators we have been
looking for a gennie thats preferably Diesel, Key start, and around 4 to
5 KVA for standby use. Size and weight and noise aren't real concerns.

Second user ones rarely seem to become available in that sort of bracket
so we've been looking at a new one around the grand mark.

Anyone know much about these ones that fit the bill in all aspects?.
Or have any alternative recommendations?..

Cheers..

http://www.genpoweruk.co.uk/Evopower..._DIESEL_GENERA
TOR_-_65db_-_7m-_5000w_LOW_NOISE.html

I've been very happy with my Kipor KDE6700TA. The genny you identify
looks like simiar in terms of specs (and look and feel).

See e.g. http://www.thegreenreaper.co.uk/showdetails.asp?id=958

More on it he

http://groups.google.com/group/uk.d-...oup:uk. d-i-y

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Piers Finlayson wrote:

http://www.thegreenreaper.co.uk/showdetails.asp?id=958

3 month return to dealer warranty hardly seems generous ...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 01/11/10 21:22, Andy Burns wrote:
Piers Finlayson wrote:

http://www.thegreenreaper.co.uk/showdetails.asp?id=958

3 month return to dealer warranty hardly seems generous ...

The engine is an unlicensed Yanmar Chinese knock-off at ¼ the price what
do you expect ;(
http://www.oldengine.org/members/eva...glan/index.htm

Petter diesel generator GeoLane at PTD dot NET Metalworking 1 April 8th 09 12:54 PM
Propane/diesel? SteveB Metalworking 14 September 20th 08 08:35 AM
Chinese Diesel Generator RoyJ Metalworking 14 August 13th 08 07:51 AM
Using an APC UPS connected to a diesel generator, how 'clean' does the output need to be? Jason Arthurs UK diy 5 February 17th 06 11:05 PM
Gunner (was Diesel generator, 2 questions) Jeff Harper Home Repair 5 September 30th 04 07:30 AM