Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Rebore facility locator

Hi, I need to find somewhere to get a Villiers mk 25 single cylinder
stationary engine rebored. I have a new + 0.020" piston and rings
ready to install once I find a reasonably priced rebore shop.
Can anyone recommend one in the vicinity of Hull?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember cynic
saying something like:

Hi, I need to find somewhere to get a Villiers mk 25 single cylinder
stationary engine rebored. I have a new + 0.020" piston and rings
ready to install once I find a reasonably priced rebore shop.
Can anyone recommend one in the vicinity of Hull?

X-posted to uk.rec.engines.stationary
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In article , Grimly
Curmudgeon writes
drugs began to take hold. I remember cynic
saying something like:

Hi, I need to find somewhere to get a Villiers mk 25 single cylinder
stationary engine rebored. I have a new + 0.020" piston and rings
ready to install once I find a reasonably priced rebore shop.
Can anyone recommend one in the vicinity of Hull?

X-posted to uk.rec.engines.stationary

Not on this post it wasn't ?
--
fred
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 21 Oct, 15:06, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember cynic
saying something like:

Hi, I need to find somewhere to get a Villiers mk 25 single cylinder
stationary engine rebored. I have a new + 0.020" piston and rings
ready to install once I find a reasonably priced rebore shop.
Can anyone recommend one in the vicinity of Hull?

X-posted to uk.rec.engines.stationary

I already tried there. No-one replied so I came to the group with
people who might know :-)
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember fred saying
something like:

X-posted to uk.rec.engines.stationary

Not on this post it wasn't ?

Well, the intention was there, but the application was missing.
In light of the OP's answer, not much point by the look of it.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember cynic
saying something like:

X-posted to uk.rec.engines.stationary

I already tried there. No-one replied so I came to the group with
people who might know :-)

It's getting very quiet over there.
Try some SE forums.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"cynic" wrote in message
On 21 Oct, 15:06, Grimly Curmudgeon
wrote:
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when

the
drugs began to take hold. I remember cynic

saying something like:

Hi, I need to find somewhere to get a Villiers mk 25 single

cylinder
stationary engine rebored. I have a new + 0.020" piston and rings
ready to install once I find a reasonably priced rebore shop.
Can anyone recommend one in the vicinity of Hull?

X-posted to uk.rec.engines.stationary

I already tried there. No-one replied so I came to the group with
people who might know :-)

yell.co.uk shows 3 re-borers within 40 miles of Hull

AWEM

Posted to uk.d-i-y

wrote:
We were somewhere around Barstow, on the edge of the desert, when

the
drugs began to take hold. I remember cynic

saying something like:

Hi, I need to find somewhere to get a Villiers mk 25 single

cylinder
stationary engine rebored. I have a new + 0.020" piston and rings
ready to install once I find a reasonably priced rebore shop.
Can anyone recommend one in the vicinity of Hull?

X-posted to uk.rec.engines.stationary

I already tried there. No-one replied so I came to the group with
people who might know :-)

yell.co.uk shows 3 re-borers within 40 miles of Hull

AWEM

Thanks but a reccomend is worth a thousand adverts :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:38:33 -0700 (PDT), cynic
wrote:

Hi, I need to find somewhere to get a Villiers mk 25 single cylinder
stationary engine rebored. I have a new + 0.020" piston and rings
ready to install once I find a reasonably priced rebore shop.
Can anyone recommend one in the vicinity of Hull?

Not really local but not far down the M62 are Lockside Engineering in
Castleford who I used for a number of years. Mainly for rebores,
head, flywheel and brake disc skims on things a bit too large for me
to handle in my own workshop.

1st link on Google for their contact details.