Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Other Mike[_3_] The Other Mike[_3_] is offline

Default Rebore facility locator

On Wed, 20 Oct 2010 13:38:33 -0700 (PDT), cynic
wrote:

Hi, I need to find somewhere to get a Villiers mk 25 single cylinder
stationary engine rebored. I have a new + 0.020" piston and rings
ready to install once I find a reasonably priced rebore shop.
Can anyone recommend one in the vicinity of Hull?

Not really local but not far down the M62 are Lockside Engineering in
Castleford who I used for a number of years. Mainly for rebores,
head, flywheel and brake disc skims on things a bit too large for me
to handle in my own workshop.

1st link on Google for their contact details.