Posted to alt.home.repair

Default facility Moving services

World Moving & Storage facility Moving services takes ownership of the
supply chain process. We act as an extension of your company to
provide turnkey service from the manufacturer to your customer's door.

We are experts in the storage and delivery of commercial goods.
Outsource these functions to us so your company can

focus on what you do best-- and leave the transportation and
logistical challenges to us.

Let us maintain that inventory for your just in time delivery
customers. We can also maintain an inventory of items in stock to
avoid production delays and allow you to beat your competition to the
marketplace

World Moving & Storage provides warehousing at our company owned and
partner warehouses strategically located throughout the US. These
facility centers can cater to your companies unique supply chain
needs. We can customize our system and programs to create the exact
solution your company is looking for.

Our Services Include:

Facility Moving / building / warehouse / manufacturer / office /
store / restaurant / storage
Freight consolidation and distribution
Drayage of freight to and from the ports and rail yards
Fulfillment and assembly services
Packaging, repackaging and palletization
Pick n' pack
Employee relocation Nationwide Household goods moving / Auto
Transport
Residential long distance moving, state to state interstate moving
between states
Local Office moving / long distance office relocation
Inside building office moving services
Moving supplies, packers movers, we pack and load your truck or
container
Pallet freight shipping and delivery
Trade show set up
Freight logistics by trucks, railroad shipping, containers, air
shipping, ocean shipping
Crating services, carton or wood crate
Receive deliver and install services for office, store, smaller
retailers
Pick up and delivery from any location in the USA.
Short / long term storage only for office moving or when moving
interstate.
Technology roll out logistics (components, peripherals, etc.) -
received, unpackaged, asset tagged, distributed and installed (as
necessary)

Whether you are moving your home,office or business, World Moving &
Storage offers all interstate and long distance moving and storage
services that you need.

Every good move starts with professional, accurate information on what
you can expect to find when you shop around for a moving company. Our
website has valuable information on how to choose the best moving
company for your needs, what to expect in a bid, how to plan for your
move, tips in packing and much more.

And when you're ready for an estimate or to book a date for you move,
our friendly and professional staff will be there for you.
We treat every move As if it were our own
http://123movingcompany.blogspot.com/