Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Is this a record?

Received an item from CPC today which was ordered on the 10th December
2009

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 18 Oct 2010 21:38:09 +0100, geoff wrote:

Received an item from CPC today which was ordered on the 10th December
2009

LOL....I think I can only go to about 4 months.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18 Oct, 21:38, geoff wrote:
Received an item from CPC today which was ordered on the 10th December
2009

Still waiting for one from Dick (stupendously expensive German
toolshop) in September 2009 8-(

Probably my last order with them. Fantastic catalogue and range, but
poor order processing and utterly inept at sorting out any problems
afterwards.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Oct 18, 11:45*pm, Andy Dingley wrote:
On 18 Oct, 21:38, geoff wrote:

Received an item from CPC today which was ordered on the 10th December
2009

Still waiting for one from Dick (stupendously expensive German
toolshop) in September 2009 * 8-(

Probably my last order with them. Fantastic catalogue and range, but
poor order processing and utterly inept at sorting out any problems
afterwards.

Are they the supplier of King Dick spanners?

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18 Oct, 21:38, geoff wrote:

Received an item from CPC today which was ordered on the 10th December
2009

Still waiting for one from Dick (stupendously expensive German
toolshop) in September 2009 8-(

Probably my last order with them. Fantastic catalogue and range, but
poor order processing and utterly inept at sorting out any problems
afterwards.

Are they the supplier of King Dick spanners?

Can't tell if you're joking, but no. King Dick was a British brand.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Abingdon_Motorcycles

http://www.kingdicktools.co.uk/frm/index.htm

HTH.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 18 Oct, 21:38, geoff wrote:

Received an item from CPC today which was ordered on the 10th December
2009

Still waiting for one from Dick (stupendously expensive German
toolshop) in September 2009 * 8-(

Probably my last order with them. Fantastic catalogue and range, but
poor order processing and utterly inept at sorting out any problems
afterwards.

Are they the supplier of King Dick spanners?

Nope. http://dick.biz

In German it means "fat", which is a pretty odd name for a business
anyway.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 19 Oct 2010 10:32:15 +0100 Terry Casey wrote :
My record is one year, two months and four days. The supplier
was Philips' service organisation.

My record is a Eurocode 1 book from Thomas Telford which was ordered
and paid for around 2003 and turned up earlier this year!

--
Tony Bryer, Greentram: 'Software to build on' Melbourne, Australia
www.superbeam.co.uk www.eurobeam.co.uk www.greentram.com

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message
,
Andy Dingley writes

On 18 Oct, 21:38, geoff wrote:

Received an item from CPC today which was ordered on the 10th December
2009

Still waiting for one from Dick (stupendously expensive German
toolshop) in September 2009 * 8-(

Probably my last order with them. Fantastic catalogue and range, but
poor order processing and utterly inept at sorting out any problems
afterwards.

Are they the supplier of King Dick spanners?

Nope. http://dick.biz

In German it means "fat", which is a pretty odd name for a business
anyway.

No worse then "Schwanz"

--
geoff

a spam record DADGAD Woodworking 23 March 15th 08 07:46 PM
Sony TRV-330 does not record [email protected] Electronics Repair 4 February 5th 06 03:57 AM
This has got to be a record. PJ Metalworking 24 December 21st 05 02:43 AM
which oil to use in record cl3 bizHB Woodturning 8 December 20th 05 10:55 AM
Record DML 24 News Woodturning 0 October 24th 04 04:13 PM