Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2

In message , Tim Watts
writes
dennis@home
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 18:15

If you want to post proof you are not lying and real are criminal scum
then feel free, I will have no hesitation in forwarding the proof to the
police.

Are you an immigration official or something? You have the required sense of
humour.

Nah - he's ex-Marconi middle management

not bright enough to rise further and not got enough balls to move on

Now he isn't any more, he has nothing else to do but be a ******

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Tim Watts
writes
Owain
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 19:40

On 4 July, 18:20, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
I have a criminal record.

What, this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsXJcIODLtQ

Owain

I refuse to go there because I am expecting to get Rickrolled! And that *is*
criminal!

No - worse, but believe me, you've seen it before

just have a sick bag ready

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Dave Liquorice" wrote in message
ll.co.uk...
On Sun, 4 Jul 2010 18:08:53 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

The For Sale signs go in tonight.

Hope cheeky ******* isn't a curtain twitcher and spots you either
turning the vechicle or sticking the signs in.

He would already be on my camera records by now.
And no there are no warning signs as they are not required by law.

http://scavenging.files.wordpress.co...laclava004.jpg

And don't forget the gloves.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

geoff
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 21:39

In message , Tim Watts
writes
Owain
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 19:40

On 4 July, 18:20, "ARWadsworth" wrote:
I have a criminal record.

What, this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rsXJcIODLtQ

Owain

I refuse to go there because I am expecting to get Rickrolled! And that
*is* criminal!

No - worse, but believe me, you've seen it before

just have a sick bag ready

peeks with volume down low

Arrghh!

That sort of thing is *only* cute if your girl's in it. Even then it's
dubious! Been training mine to like Alisa (ruski heavy rock).

For a minute I was expecting goatse but then I realised YouTube would have
removed that PDQ...

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

fred
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 13:58

Yeah, saw that on ulm. Meant to say to you that a good way to make the
signs you are doing look better and last longer (under UV) is to buy
bright yellow paper (of the right kind of shade for warning labels) and
laser print onto that before laminating. If you're going to punch holes
to fix them up then do it in a bit without paper, cutting the paper
undersize if that's what's needed. "24Hour Emergency Access Required"
might do the trick.

Sadly no laser - School has, but I wanted to help them out at short notice
rather than make more work for them. Good tip though. Hopefully they can
stretch their likely-to-get-slashed-even-more budget to some real signs, but
the local PSCO is on the case now Mind you, there's always the local
shop's photocopier...

It is like watching Edison at work

Are you saying Adam isn't quite as good as everyone thought he was and
stole quite a few ideas from other people ;-)

Oops...

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

If you want to post proof you are not lying and real are criminal scum then
feel free, I will have no hesitation in forwarding the proof to the police.

Finished with that Zube, Dennis?

Good, now go take a flying **** to yourself- sideways.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sat, 03 Jul 2010 15:07:17 +0100, ARWadsworth wrote:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_frm/thread/394b06104f1256fb/953e444d7ff96888?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=cheeky+*******

Is it just me or do you have to create/have a google account to actually
read the contents of that link?

--
John Stumbles

Little Johnny's gone away, his like we'll see no more
For what he thought was H20 was H2SO4
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

So sad that I would inform on a criminal,
it is really sad that you don't think I shouldn't.
It is also a reflection on your trust worthiness, i.e. you can't be trusted.

No Dennis, it just shows in your own words, the type of ****** you
really are.
Hoist by your own petard, Den old chum, you cheerfully announce you
would eagerly grass up a regular poster for something the cops would
only grin about.

YOU UTTER, UTTER DREG, DENNIS.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

So sad that I would inform on a criminal,
it is really sad that you don't think I shouldn't.
It is also a reflection on your trust worthiness, i.e. you can't be trusted.

No Dennis, it just shows in your own words, the type of ****** you
really are.
Hoist by your own petard, Den old chum, you cheerfully announce you
would eagerly grass up a regular poster for something the cops would
only grin about.

YOU UTTER, UTTER DREG, DENNIS.

Yeah watch out Dennis. The Torylibs wont be paying for your masturbation
meds any longer.

You'ld better get with the program.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember John Stumbles
saying something like:

http://groups.google.co.uk/group/uk.d-i-y/browse_frm/thread/394b06104f1256fb/953e444d7ff96888?hl=en-GB&ie=UTF-8&q=cheeky+*******

Is it just me or do you have to create/have a google account to actually
read the contents of that link?

It's coming up fine for me, on a browser that knows nothing of any
google account.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
news
drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

So sad that I would inform on a criminal,
it is really sad that you don't think I shouldn't.
It is also a reflection on your trust worthiness, i.e. you can't be
trusted.

No Dennis, it just shows in your own words, the type of ****** you
really are.
Hoist by your own petard, Den old chum, you cheerfully announce you
would eagerly grass up a regular poster for something the cops would
only grin about.

Do you really think they wouldn't do anything?
It shows how warped your judgement is.
Lets hope a few people register their cars with your details and see if you
think it is funny.
A few threatening letters and the bailiffs chasing you for congestion
charges would be quite funny wouldn't it.

Its a bit different to having the balls to park your car outside someone
house isn't it?
I don't suppose you can tell as you have poor judgement.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2 - Latest News

The car has gone. It was lifted onto a truck this dinnertime. There were no
For Sale signs put up as when I walked past at 2.30 this morning he was
still up and sat in the lounge with the curtains open (wonder why?). I do
know that a PCSO called at his house this morning. I have no other details.

I have enjoyed every minute of winding the tosser up. Much more satisfying
than punching him. And I hardly did anything illegal.

Cheers

Adam

"ARWadsworth" wrote in message

"Vernon" wrote in message
On 04/07/2010 11:31, Steve Firth wrote:
wrote:

Steve Firth did suggest that first time round. It is too risk

I'd agree.

Of course one could wind him up to screaming pitch by putting a note
under the windscreen of his car telling him not to park where he is.
Sticking the note to the windscreen with vegetable oil would be better
but is probably criminal damage.

Now that would be classic, that should wind him up some more. Put a note
every day or so on his car, get someone at work to write them out, so
they are not in your handwriting. He should be boiling with rage by the
end of the week, especially when the logbook arrives......

The For Sale signs go in tonight.

I just need to decide whose telephone number to put on them.

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth
wibbled on Monday 05 July 2010 14:13

The car has gone. It was lifted onto a truck this dinnertime. There were
no For Sale signs put up as when I walked past at 2.30 this morning he was
still up and sat in the lounge with the curtains open (wonder why?). I do
know that a PCSO called at his house this morning. I have no other
details.

I have enjoyed every minute of winding the tosser up. Much more satisfying
than punching him. And I hardly did anything illegal.

Cheers

Adam

Let's hope the plonker takes the hint...

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5 July, 14:23, Tim Watts wrote:
ARWadsworth
wibbled on Monday 05 July 2010 14:13

The car has gone. It was lifted onto a truck this dinnertime. There were
no For Sale signs put up as when I walked past at 2.30 this morning he was
still up and sat in the lounge with the curtains open (wonder why?). I do
know that a PCSO called at his house this morning. I have no other
details.

I have enjoyed every minute of winding the tosser up. Much more satisfying
than punching him. And I hardly did anything illegal.

Cheers

Adam

Let's hope the plonker takes the hint...

indeed - time to park in "his" space again ? Adam? ;)

Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "ARWadsworth"
saying something like:

I have enjoyed every minute of winding the tosser up. Much more satisfying
than punching him.

Indeed. A drawn-out wind-up can be very satisfying.

And I hardly did anything illegal.

Let's see Dennis's hysterical response.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message

Let's see Dennis's hysterical response.

Look out the grammer police will get you.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Jim K" wrote in message

indeed - time to park in "his" space again ? Adam? ;)

He doesn't have the balls to sort it without being anonymous.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home
wibbled on Monday 05 July 2010 18:50

"Jim K" wrote in message

indeed - time to park in "his" space again ? Adam? ;)

He doesn't have the balls to sort it without being anonymous.

If you google for Adams previous neighbour related posts, you'll find that's
far from the case.

BTW, I know Adam and he's a really nice bloke. I would imagine that these
people have been a right PITA to get the treatment.

--
Tim Watts

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Watts wrote:

I refuse to go there because I am expecting to get Rickrolled! And that *is*
criminal!

Far worse than that.

Andy
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Tim Streater" wrote in message

And the spelling police will get *you*.

I clicked ignore on the spell chucker on porpoise.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 5 July, 20:00, "dennis@home" wrote:
"Tim Streater" wrote in message

And the spelling police will get *you*.

I clicked ignore on the spell chucker on porpoise.

Eye halve a spelling chequer
It came with my pea sea
etc

;)
Jim K
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"dennis@home" wrote in message

"Jim K" wrote in message

erm....can't you use a biro ?
IOW I suspect Adam already knows enough data to complete the paperwork
ahem "on his behalf".

Of course the new "owner" will soon undo the charade - however the
grief will extract the required revenge ;)

Identity theft is treated quite seriously these days.
I doubt if they will take the conspiracy offences committed by several
posters in this thread seriously, but you never know.
Like I give a ****. It's only a bit of fun.

Go and tell the fuzz what you have done if you think they will laugh.

Parking a car somewhere to annoy them is funny, forging documents is a
crime.
If you really have done so you are no better than the other criminal scum
that forge documents.

However I think you are just lying about it.

If you want to post proof you are not lying and real are criminal scum
then feel free, I will have no hesitation in forwarding the proof to the
police.

Of course I am no better than criminal scum. I have a criminal record.

Cheers

Adam- Hide quoted text -

Not one of Des O'Connors?
Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

Let's see Dennis's hysterical response.

Look out the grammer police will get you.

It's perfectly correct, you ignoramus.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 18:49:32 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message

Let's see Dennis's hysterical response.

Look out the grammer police will get you.

Oh, ho ho! rule two of usenet protocol:-

NEVER comment on another poster's spelling, grammar or punctuation unless
it's germane to the conversation.

You WILL make a spelling, grammatical or typing error in your reply......

:-)

--
The Wanderer

When you hear the toilet flush and your child says 'Uh oh'
It's already too late!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 20:00:27 +0100, dennis@home wrote:

"Tim Streater" wrote in message

And the spelling police will get *you*.

I clicked ignore on the spell chucker on porpoise.

Oh yeah? Like anyone believes you?

You don't even have the balls to admit you made a mistake.....

--
The Wanderer

That no one understands doesn't make you an artist.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"Jim K" wrote in message

indeed - time to park in "his" space again ? Adam? ;)

He doesn't have the balls to sort it without being anonymous.

More balls than you have though, dennis, eh ?

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 05/07/2010 21:11, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:
drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

Let's see Dennis's hysterical response.

Look out the grammer police will get you.

It's perfectly correct, you ignoramus.

I thought it should read Dennis'

And isn't grammer spelled grammar?

Dave

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:
"Tim Streater" wrote in message

And the spelling police will get *you*.

I clicked ignore on the spell chucker on porpoise.

Hmm! I suspect it was a challenge your "humour genes" to come up with that
response.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Clot" wrote in message
dennis@home wrote:
"Tim Streater" wrote in message

And the spelling police will get *you*.

I clicked ignore on the spell chucker on porpoise.

Hmm! I suspect it was a challenge your "humour genes" to come up with that
response.

Will you explain that one please, in English this time.
If you carry on like that people will think you are TNP.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

dennis@home wrote:

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message

Let's see Dennis's hysterical response.

Look out the grammer police will get you.

There was nothing wrong with that grammar. But you can't even spell the word!
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 5 Jul 2010 14:13:52 +0100, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:
The car has gone. It was lifted onto a truck this dinnertime.

The cherry on the cake would be to procure a crushed car cube and put that
where the scrap car was. Impossible I know, but just thinking about it
makes me smile.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Sun, 04 Jul 2010 21:26:09 +0100, Tim Watts wrote:

dennis@home
wibbled on Sunday 04 July 2010 18:15

If you want to post proof you are not lying and real are criminal scum
then feel free, I will have no hesitation in forwarding the proof to
the police.

Are you an immigration official or something? You have the required
sense of humour.

I've been through the immigration process UK-US and all the officials
involved were surprisingly pleasant and chatty... Denden's in a different
league entirely :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote in message
On Jul 5, 10:24 pm, dave wrote:
On 05/07/2010 21:11, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

Let's see Dennis's hysterical response.

Look out the grammer police will get you.

It's perfectly correct, you ignoramus.

I thought it should read Dennis'

Wrong.

So you are lumping all the people named Dennis in one with me, what a
surprise.
I think you are probably a crim like ARW and all those that support his crim
acts probably are too.
I hope he gets caught..
that would be

fines for driving without insurance
penalty points for driving without insurance
forgery
wasting police time
conspiracy to commit a crime
being stupid enough to claim to have done, it in public

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Man at B&Q" wrote in message
On Jul 5, 10:24 pm, dave wrote:
On 05/07/2010 21:11, Grimly Curmudgeon wrote:

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

Let's see Dennis's hysterical response.

Look out the grammer police will get you.

It's perfectly correct, you ignoramus.

I thought it should read Dennis'

Wrong.

So you are lumping all the people named Dennis in one with me, what a
surprise.
I think you are probably a crim like ARW and all those that support his
crim acts probably are too.
I hope he gets caught..
that would be

fines for driving without insurance
penalty points for driving without insurance
forgery
wasting police time
conspiracy to commit a crime
being stupid enough to claim to have done, it in public

I would love to know your address.

I would **** through your letterbox (it can be done).

And most posters on this newsgroup would love that.

Go poison a cat or pick on some other animal that you can bully.

Cheers

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Clot
writes
dennis@home wrote:
"Tim Streater" wrote in message

And the spelling police will get *you*.

I clicked ignore on the spell chucker on porpoise.

Hmm! I suspect it was a challenge your "humour genes" to come up with that
response.

It was prolly a 50/50 or phone a friend

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , chunkyoldcortina
writes
dennis@home wrote:
"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in
message ...

Let's see Dennis's hysterical response.

Look out the grammer police will get you.

There was nothing wrong with that grammar. But you can't even spell the word!

Ask him to spell "Nurburgring"

--
geoff

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

Let's see Dennis's hysterical response.

Look out the grammer police will get you.

It's perfectly correct, you ignoramus.

I thought it should read Dennis'

Wrong.

So you are lumping all the people named Dennis in one with me, what a
surprise.

What are you burbling about now?
The 'hysterical response' belongs to 'Dennis' and the apostrophe 's'
denotes such. Simple rule. If I had chosen to include all the
'Dennises', it would be, "Let's see the Dennises hysterical response."

Now get back to your signwriting business; your apostrophe' need's you.

OT Cheeky Bastard ARWadsworth UK diy 32 June 13th 10 01:02 PM
Cheeky beggers Jim S UK diy 29 January 14th 09 02:50 PM
Cheeky Git! The Medway Handyman UK diy 111 November 26th 06 03:56 PM
dirty bastard [email protected] Home Repair 0 June 3rd 06 10:26 PM
Cheap bastard [email protected] UK diy 22 March 15th 06 09:09 AM