Posted to uk.d-i-y
dennis@home dennis@home is offline

Default OT Cheeky ******* Pt2

"Grimly Curmudgeon" wrote in message
news
drugs began to take hold. I remember "dennis@home"
saying something like:

So sad that I would inform on a criminal,
it is really sad that you don't think I shouldn't.
It is also a reflection on your trust worthiness, i.e. you can't be
trusted.

No Dennis, it just shows in your own words, the type of ****** you
really are.
Hoist by your own petard, Den old chum, you cheerfully announce you
would eagerly grass up a regular poster for something the cops would
only grin about.

Do you really think they wouldn't do anything?
It shows how warped your judgement is.
Lets hope a few people register their cars with your details and see if you
think it is funny.
A few threatening letters and the bailiffs chasing you for congestion
charges would be quite funny wouldn't it.

Its a bit different to having the balls to park your car outside someone
house isn't it?
I don't suppose you can tell as you have poor judgement.