Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Kingfisher masonary paint

Has anyone any experience of Kingfisher maisonary paint or weatherflex??

Some manufactures make 10 or 15 year life claims on the tins but Kingfisher
make no such claims, I am interested in them as they are local to me and I
like to support local business when I can.

The only claim they make is that it protects the historic Tarbat Ness light
house in North East Scotland

Thanks
Gordon

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 24 May 2010 22:43:51 +0100, "GordyH"
wrote:
Has anyone any experience of Kingfisher maisonary paint or weatherflex??

Some manufactures make 10 or 15 year life claims on the tins but Kingfisher
make no such claims, I am interested in them as they are local to me and I
like to support local business when I can.

The only claim they make is that it protects the historic Tarbat Ness light
house in North East Scotland

Trust them to choose an example so far away that (probably) none of
their customers will ever get to see it!

Stripping PVA and masonary paint for exterior wall? deano UK diy 8 November 8th 09 09:32 AM
Masonary painting John UK diy 4 August 16th 08 02:01 PM
Exterior Masonary Paint...What to add to change Colour? Cal Mac UK diy 14 January 2nd 07 03:06 PM
Painting internal masonary? T i m UK diy 13 September 13th 05 08:47 PM
Masonary paint John Rumm UK diy 6 July 6th 04 12:43 PM