DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Kingfisher masonary paint (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/303604-kingfisher-masonary-paint.html)

GordyH May 24th 10 10:43 PM

Kingfisher masonary paint

Has anyone any experience of Kingfisher maisonary paint or weatherflex??

Some manufactures make 10 or 15 year life claims on the tins but Kingfisher
make no such claims, I am interested in them as they are local to me and I
like to support local business when I can.

The only claim they make is that it protects the historic Tarbat Ness light
house in North East Scotland

Thanks
Gordon

Bruce[_8_] May 25th 10 11:23 AM

Kingfisher masonary paint

On Mon, 24 May 2010 22:43:51 +0100, "GordyH"
wrote:
Has anyone any experience of Kingfisher maisonary paint or weatherflex??

Some manufactures make 10 or 15 year life claims on the tins but Kingfisher
make no such claims, I am interested in them as they are local to me and I
like to support local business when I can.

The only claim they make is that it protects the historic Tarbat Ness light
house in North East Scotland

Trust them to choose an example so far away that (probably) none of
their customers will ever get to see it!