Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Tactical Vote To Keep Out the Tories!!!

Here is how to do it.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22231573/

DO NOT VOTE TORY!!!!

Keep them out. Vote wisely. Vote LibDem or Labour to keep them out!

* If they get in the riots in Greece will happen here - Under the last
Tories
we had them every few years.

* We do not want the Tories in power. The country will go backwards - it
always does with them.

* We do not want to see people living in cardboard cities again.

* We do do not want to see policemen beating down our citizens and their
families again.

* We need the prosperity that Brown gave us to continue. He has the economic
experience.

That is very sensible.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying:

* If they get in the riots in Greece will happen here - Under the last
Tories we had them every few years.

You stupid boy.

* We do not want the Tories in power. The country will go backwards - it
always does with them.

You stupid boy.

* We do not want to see people living in cardboard cities again.

You stupid boy.

* We do do not want to see policemen beating down our citizens and their
families again.

You stupid boy.

* We need the prosperity that Brown gave us to continue. He has the
economic experience.

You stupid, stupid, STUPID, _STUPID_ boy.

That is very sensible.

Are you actually a very clever bit of reverse psychology from the Tory
party?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
Here is how to do it.....

do you really need to post OT stuff like this?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Rick Hughes" wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
Here is how to do it.....

do you really need to post OT stuff like this?

Do you want the Tories to be back in? All that poverty and deprivation
again? Ruled by a group of Hooray Henry's? My God! You are warped man!"
Warped!

Please could you vote for me.. oharea01 UK diy 20 February 27th 08 04:50 PM
vote [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 16th 06 01:33 PM
vote [email protected] Woodworking 0 April 16th 06 01:29 PM
VOTE Bob Schmall Woodworking 82 November 11th 04 07:01 PM