Posted to uk.d-i-y
Doctor Drivel[_2_] Doctor Drivel[_2_] is offline

Default Tactical Vote To Keep Out the Tories!!!

Here is how to do it.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22231573/

DO NOT VOTE TORY!!!!

Keep them out. Vote wisely. Vote LibDem or Labour to keep them out!

* If they get in the riots in Greece will happen here - Under the last
Tories
we had them every few years.

* We do not want the Tories in power. The country will go backwards - it
always does with them.

* We do not want to see people living in cardboard cities again.

* We do do not want to see policemen beating down our citizens and their
families again.

* We need the prosperity that Brown gave us to continue. He has the economic
experience.

That is very sensible.