Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Please could you vote for me..

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2. If I get down to the last two I
then have to get as far across the world on £10. The prize is the
honeymoon and I would love to win it for my other half.

Thanks for your help.

Allison O'Hare

Please vote here http://www.2tenfm.co.uk/sectional.asp?id=22936
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

I wonder if we slashdot your spam we could *decimate* your chances
completely :-p
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:32:40 UTC, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!
http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Hehehehe it's working already, and it hasn't even been /dotted !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/02/2008 22:32, Colin Wilson wrote:

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon

+1

Posted to uk.d-i-y
Rod Rod is offline

o.uk wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Very clever, Kelly, that first post signed Allison... :-)

--
Rod
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Rod
writes
REMOVEEVERYTHINGBUTnewsgroup@phoenixbbsZEROSPAM .co.uk wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.
Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Very clever, Kelly, that first post signed Allison... :-)

"Registrations are now closed".

--
Si
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 23:50:20 UTC, Si $3o&m wrote:

In message , Rod
writes
Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:32:40 UTC, Colin Wilson
REMOVEEVERYTHINGBUTnewsgroup@phoenixbbsZEROSPAM .co.uk wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.
Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.
Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Very clever, Kelly, that first post signed Allison... :-)

"Registrations are now closed".

Why, did you want to be a bride? :-)

At least voting was easy enough...

http://www.diybanter.com
Posted to uk.d-i-y

In message , Bob Eager
writes
Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:32:40 UTC, Colin Wilson
REMOVEEVERYTHINGBUTnewsgroup@phoenixbbsZEROSPAM .co.uk wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.
Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.
Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Very clever, Kelly, that first post signed Allison... :-)

"Registrations are now closed".

Why, did you want to be a bride? :-)

At least voting was easy enough...

T&Cs I read said registration was necessary to vote. looks again oh
fsck knows where my head went... +1 for KD. Wonder if the Op will post
the result for us here. ;-)

--
Si
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-02-04 22:32:40 +0000, Colin Wilson
o.uk said:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

... or Jane, who runs her own company.

I wonder if we slashdot your spam we could *decimate* your chances
completely :-p

Slashdot? What does that mean?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I wonder if we slashdot your spam we could *decimate* your chances
completely :-p

Slashdot? What does that mean?

slashdot.com - it's a news site for geeks...

There's a well known "slashdot effect" where an article can be so
popular it can take down someone elses' site by virtue of all the
news-reading geeks following the link - an unintentional DDoS !
Posted to uk.d-i-y

T&Cs I read said registration was necessary to vote. looks again oh
fsck knows where my head went... +1 for KD. Wonder if the Op will post
the result for us here. ;-)

I wonder if spamming is against the T&Cs of the competition...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.
Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Very clever, Kelly, that first post signed Allison... :-)

"Registrations are now closed".

Why, did you want to be a bride? :-)

At least voting was easy enough...

T&Cs I read said registration was necessary to vote. looks again oh fsck
knows where my head went... +1 for KD. Wonder if the Op will post the
result for us here. ;-)

My vote also went to KD.

mark

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote
in message t...
I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

Agreed, but getting your tits out for the lads is a good way of winning.

I suggest the OP looks at http://tinypic.com/ and gets a digital camera. I
might vote for her then.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

in 704101 20080205 183719 "ARWadworth" wrote:
"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote
in message t...
I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

Agreed, but getting your tits out for the lads is a good way of winning.

Hillary may get round to that way of thinking soon.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Bob Martin" wrote in message
in 704101 20080205 183719 "ARWadworth"
wrote:
"Colin Wilson" o.uk
wrote
in message t...
I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

Agreed, but getting your tits out for the lads is a good way of winning.

Hillary may get round to that way of thinking soon.

So that is three tits if you count Bill then?

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 2008-02-05 18:37:19 +0000, "ARWadworth"
said:

"Colin Wilson" o.uk
wrote in message t...
I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

Agreed, but getting your tits out for the lads is a good way of winning.

I suggest the OP looks at http://tinypic.com/ and gets a digital
camera. I might vote for her then.

Adam

So is this what you're left with, Adam, after the castration?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 04/02/2008 22:32, Colin Wilson wrote:

I suggest we all vote for someone else

OK, so who got valentine's day spam from 2tenfm today? Thankfully I used
a throw away address just for them.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Allison O'Hare wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon

Kelly Didn't win, but then again neither did Allison
http://www.2tenfm.co.uk/Article.asp?...163&spid=23557

VOTE PLEACE [email protected] Woodworking 0 April 17th 06 12:08 PM
vote [email protected] Home Repair 1 April 16th 06 03:01 PM
vote [email protected] Electronics Repair 0 April 16th 06 01:33 PM
vote [email protected] Woodworking 0 April 16th 06 01:29 PM
VOTE Bob Schmall Woodworking 82 November 11th 04 07:01 PM