DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Please could you vote for me.. (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/232629-please-could-you-vote-me.html)

oharea01 February 4th 08 09:52 PM

Please could you vote for me..

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2. If I get down to the last two I
then have to get as far across the world on £10. The prize is the
honeymoon and I would love to win it for my other half.

Thanks for your help.

Allison O'Hare

Please vote here http://www.2tenfm.co.uk/sectional.asp?id=22936

Colin Wilson February 4th 08 10:32 PM

Please could you vote for me..

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

I wonder if we slashdot your spam we could *decimate* your chances
completely :-p

Bob Eager February 4th 08 11:08 PM

Please could you vote for me..

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:32:40 UTC, Colin Wilson
o.uk wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!
http://www.diybanter.com

Colin Wilson February 4th 08 11:12 PM

Please could you vote for me..

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Hehehehe it's working already, and it hasn't even been /dotted !

Andy Burns[_3_] February 4th 08 11:12 PM

Please could you vote for me..

On 04/02/2008 22:32, Colin Wilson wrote:

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon

+1

Rod February 4th 08 11:13 PM

Please could you vote for me..

o.uk wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Very clever, Kelly, that first post signed Allison... :-)

--
Rod

Si[_2_] February 4th 08 11:50 PM

Please could you vote for me..

In message , Rod
writes
REMOVEEVERYTHINGBUTnewsgroup@phoenixbbsZEROSPAM .co.uk wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.
Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Very clever, Kelly, that first post signed Allison... :-)

"Registrations are now closed". :(

--
Si

Bob Eager February 5th 08 12:20 AM

Please could you vote for me..

On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 23:50:20 UTC, Si $3o&m wrote:

In message , Rod
writes
Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:32:40 UTC, Colin Wilson
REMOVEEVERYTHINGBUTnewsgroup@phoenixbbsZEROSPAM .co.uk wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.
Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.
Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Very clever, Kelly, that first post signed Allison... :-)

"Registrations are now closed". :(

Why, did you want to be a bride? :-)

At least voting was easy enough...

http://www.diybanter.com

Si[_2_] February 5th 08 12:29 AM

Please could you vote for me..

In message , Bob Eager
writes
Bob Eager wrote:
On Mon, 4 Feb 2008 22:32:40 UTC, Colin Wilson
REMOVEEVERYTHINGBUTnewsgroup@phoenixbbsZEROSPAM .co.uk wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.
Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.
Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Very clever, Kelly, that first post signed Allison... :-)

"Registrations are now closed". :(

Why, did you want to be a bride? :-)

At least voting was easy enough...

T&Cs I read said registration was necessary to vote. looks again oh
fsck knows where my head went... +1 for KD. Wonder if the Op will post
the result for us here. ;-)

--
Si

Andy Hall February 5th 08 06:54 AM

Please could you vote for me..

On 2008-02-04 22:32:40 +0000, Colin Wilson
o.uk said:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.

... or Jane, who runs her own company.

I wonder if we slashdot your spam we could *decimate* your chances
completely :-p

Slashdot? What does that mean?

Colin Wilson February 5th 08 07:47 AM

Please could you vote for me..

I wonder if we slashdot your spam we could *decimate* your chances
completely :-p

Slashdot? What does that mean?

slashdot.com - it's a news site for geeks...

There's a well known "slashdot effect" where an article can be so
popular it can take down someone elses' site by virtue of all the
news-reading geeks following the link - an unintentional DDoS !

Colin Wilson February 5th 08 07:48 AM

Please could you vote for me..

T&Cs I read said registration was necessary to vote. looks again oh
fsck knows where my head went... +1 for KD. Wonder if the Op will post
the result for us here. ;-)

I wonder if spamming is against the T&Cs of the competition...

Mark February 5th 08 12:14 PM

Please could you vote for me..

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon - a
worthwhile member of society working as a teacher.
Yup, voted for Kelly Dillon!

Very clever, Kelly, that first post signed Allison... :-)

"Registrations are now closed". :(

Why, did you want to be a bride? :-)

At least voting was easy enough...

T&Cs I read said registration was necessary to vote. looks again oh fsck
knows where my head went... +1 for KD. Wonder if the Op will post the
result for us here. ;-)

My vote also went to KD.

mark

ARWadworth February 5th 08 06:37 PM

Please could you vote for me..

"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote
in message t...
I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

Agreed, but getting your tits out for the lads is a good way of winning.

I suggest the OP looks at http://tinypic.com/ and gets a digital camera. I
might vote for her then.

Adam

Bob Martin February 5th 08 06:37 PM

Please could you vote for me..

in 704101 20080205 183719 "ARWadworth" wrote:
"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote
in message t...
I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

Agreed, but getting your tits out for the lads is a good way of winning.

Hillary may get round to that way of thinking soon.

ARWadworth February 5th 08 07:52 PM

Please could you vote for me..

"Bob Martin" wrote in message
in 704101 20080205 183719 "ARWadworth"
wrote:
"Colin Wilson" o.uk
wrote
in message t...
I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

Agreed, but getting your tits out for the lads is a good way of winning.

Hillary may get round to that way of thinking soon.

So that is three tits if you count Bill then?

Adam

Andy Hall February 5th 08 09:47 PM

Please could you vote for me..

On 2008-02-05 18:37:19 +0000, "ARWadworth"
said:

"Colin Wilson" o.uk
wrote in message t...
I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

Agreed, but getting your tits out for the lads is a good way of winning.

I suggest the OP looks at http://tinypic.com/ and gets a digital
camera. I might vote for her then.

Adam

So is this what you're left with, Adam, after the castration?

Andy Burns[_3_] February 6th 08 10:27 AM

Please could you vote for me..

On 04/02/2008 22:32, Colin Wilson wrote:

I suggest we all vote for someone else

OK, so who got valentine's day spam from 2tenfm today? Thankfully I used
a throw away address just for them.

Si[_2_] February 6th 08 10:59 AM

Please could you vote for me..

In message , Andy Burns
writes
On 04/02/2008 22:32, Colin Wilson wrote:

I suggest we all vote for someone else

OK, so who got valentine's day spam from 2tenfm today? Thankfully I
used a throw away address just for them.

:( Yep & yep :)

--
Si

geoff February 6th 08 08:39 PM

Please could you vote for me..

In message , Bob Martin
writes
in 704101 20080205 183719 "ARWadworth" wrote:
"Colin Wilson" o.uk wrote
in message t...
I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition. I have got down to the last 4 brides and I need as
many votes to get down to the last 2.

Spamming isn't the best way of winning a popularity competition.

Agreed, but getting your tits out for the lads is a good way of winning.

Hillary may get round to that way of thinking soon.

Aargh ...

--
geoff

Andy Burns[_3_] February 27th 08 04:50 PM

Please could you vote for me..

Allison O'Hare wrote:

I wondered if anyone could vote for me for a local radio "Runaway
Bride" competition.

I suggest we all vote for someone else, such as Kelly Dillon

Kelly Didn't win, but then again neither did Allison
http://www.2tenfm.co.uk/Article.asp?...163&spid=23557