DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Tactical Vote To Keep Out the Tories!!! (https://www.diybanter.com/uk-diy/302646-tactical-vote-keep-out-tories.html)

Doctor Drivel[_2_] May 6th 10 11:03 AM

Tactical Vote To Keep Out the Tories!!!

Here is how to do it.....

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/top-sto...5875-22231573/

DO NOT VOTE TORY!!!!

Keep them out. Vote wisely. Vote LibDem or Labour to keep them out!

* If they get in the riots in Greece will happen here - Under the last
Tories
we had them every few years.

* We do not want the Tories in power. The country will go backwards - it
always does with them.

* We do not want to see people living in cardboard cities again.

* We do do not want to see policemen beating down our citizens and their
families again.

* We need the prosperity that Brown gave us to continue. He has the economic
experience.

That is very sensible.

Adrian May 6th 10 11:12 AM

Tactical Vote To Keep Out the Tories!!!

"Doctor Drivel" gurgled happily, sounding much
like they were saying:

* If they get in the riots in Greece will happen here - Under the last
Tories we had them every few years.

You stupid boy.

* We do not want the Tories in power. The country will go backwards - it
always does with them.

You stupid boy.

* We do not want to see people living in cardboard cities again.

You stupid boy.

* We do do not want to see policemen beating down our citizens and their
families again.

You stupid boy.

* We need the prosperity that Brown gave us to continue. He has the
economic experience.

You stupid, stupid, STUPID, _STUPID_ boy.

That is very sensible.

Are you actually a very clever bit of reverse psychology from the Tory
party?

Rick Hughes[_3_] May 6th 10 07:55 PM

Tactical Vote To Keep Out the Tories!!!

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
Here is how to do it.....

do you really need to post OT stuff like this?

Doctor Drivel[_2_] May 6th 10 09:10 PM

"Rick Hughes" wrote in message

"Doctor Drivel" wrote in message
Here is how to do it.....

do you really need to post OT stuff like this?

Do you want the Tories to be back in? All that poverty and deprivation
again? Ruled by a group of Hooray Henry's? My God! You are warped man!"
Warped!