Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default TOT; Smoking Kangoo

Sorry to post this here, tried uk.rec.cars.maintenance but not much in the
way of replies.

I have an 03 reg diesel Kangoo van, 57,000 mile on the clock. On the door
panel its described as 1.7DCi, the plastic cowling over the engine reads 1.5
DCi and the logbook reads 1465cc.

Passed MOT in January which included an emissions test, but now its started
smoking. No change in performance, no starting problems, no sign of
overheating. The smoke is greyish.

How much it smokes varies. It clears when the engine oil level is low, when
topped up it starts again.

Mileage is only around 8,000 pa most of which is stop start traffic, rarely
gets a decent run.

Tried Wynns Smoke treatment in the oil & a Redex product in the fuel, they
don't seem to make much difference. Stopped using Morrissons diesel &
switched to Esso.

Any ideas on what this could be? Someone suggested a blocked oil way or
something - sorry my knowledge of engines, especially diesels is almost
zero.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"The Medway Handyman" wrote in message
om...
Sorry to post this here, tried uk.rec.cars.maintenance but not much in the
way of replies.

I have an 03 reg diesel Kangoo van, 57,000 mile on the clock. On the door
panel its described as 1.7DCi, the plastic cowling over the engine reads
1.5
DCi and the logbook reads 1465cc.

Check with Renault on the engine number. Either someone swapped the lump or
the panel badge.

Passed MOT in January which included an emissions test, but now its
started smoking. No change in performance, no starting problems, no sign
of overheating. The smoke is greyish.

Have a read about EGR systems (Halfway down the page here
http://www.dieselbob.co.uk/tips.shtml)

How much it smokes varies. It clears when the engine oil level is low,
when topped up it starts again.

Mileage is only around 8,000 pa most of which is stop start traffic,
rarely gets a decent run.

Tried Wynns Smoke treatment in the oil & a Redex product in the fuel, they
don't seem to make much difference. Stopped using Morrissons diesel &
switched to Esso.

Any ideas on what this could be? Someone suggested a blocked oil way or
something - sorry my knowledge of engines, especially diesels is almost
zero.

DO NOT attempt any reorganisation of the engine using a ANGLE GRINDER until
you get the right hump with it

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 00:16:30 GMT, The Medway Handyman wrote:

The smoke is greyish. How much it smokes varies. It clears when the
engine oil level is low, when topped up it starts again.

I'd say it's burning it's own oil for some reason. This can develop
into something "interesting" to "exciting" when it starts to get
enough oil to run without any fuel, ie you can't switch it off and as
the "fuel" supply has no restriction it just takes off and either
self destructs by severly over reving, you manage to stall it or cut
off the air supply.

Short distance, low mileage, stop start stuff is not good for engines
they are rarely properly warm. Most engine wear happens when the
engine is cold/cool.

You need to find someone who knows that engine and which bits wear
out letting oil into places it shouldn't be. It might be a blocked
breather or something that is forecing oil into the wrong place your
tame engine bloke would know that as a common problem though.

--
Cheers
Dave.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
[...]

May be worn valve guides..
But 57000 miles if genuine is pretty young for that.

Not turbo is it?

IIRC a failing turbo starts by leaking bearing oil..

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Dirty air filter?

Is the smoke much worse when the engine is cold? Are you using more oil than
you should be? (The manual should list the maximum amount of oil that the
engine should use per 1000 miles or km)

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Without looking at the vehicle, the symptoms sound that of a partially
blocked PCV system where oil is either being forced through less than
optimal turbo seals into the inlet, or through the PCV into the inlet, and
being burnt to create the smoke. You do say it is loosing oil.

I would have it checked out before the engine injests too much, and revs
itself to distruction. Note that failed turbo's on Renaults is umm , par for
the course shall we say!!!

Tim..

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mar 22, 12:16*am, "The Medway Handyman" davidl...@no-spam-
blueyonder.co.uk wrote:
[...]

I saw this this morning, thought it said 'smoking kangaroo!'Its one of
those days...

NT
Posted to uk.d-i-y

[...]

Broken valve spring or leaking head gasket, I would have said.

--
Tim

"That the freedom of speech and debates or proceedings in Parliament
ought not to be impeached or questioned in any court or place out of
Parliament"

Bill of Rights 1689
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mar 22, 1:30*pm, "Tim.." wrote:

Without looking at the vehicle, the symptoms sound that of a partially
blocked PCV system where oil is either being forced through less than
optimal turbo seals into the inlet, or through the PCV into the inlet, and
being burnt to create the smoke. You do say it is loosing oil.

I would have it checked out before the engine injests too much, and revs
itself to distruction. Note that failed turbo's on Renaults is umm , par for
the course shall we say!!!

Tim..

Turbos fail on all makes. No car brands make their own, Kangoo one is
by KKK according to www.turbotechnics.com
Never has been a 1.7 Diesel (wikipedia, euro car parts...) but the 1.5
has had different power outputs. It could be like all the diesel BMW
1s from the 116d right up to the 123d are all 1995cc in different
states of tune to go with their badges.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
[...]

What's the matter TMH, don't you believe what you have been told on
uk.rec.cars.maintenance?

Especially as you have been given some good advice by "Mrcheerful" and
others there - but I suppose you'll always be that drama queen playing to
any audience you can!

Now let that old Kangoo FOAD and give it some peace.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
[...]

I do wonder why you just don't get a life of some sort. If you don't have
anything better to do than make pathetic attempts to attack me - and they
are truly pathetic, I'd suggest you just slash your wrists and put an end to
what is clearly a very sad existance.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 06:58:13 -0700 (PDT), NT wrote:

I saw this this morning, thought it said 'smoking kangaroo!'Its one of
those days...

I thought the Subject was an offer of an alternative to tobacco...
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Part timer" wrote in message
On Mar 22, 1:30 pm, "Tim.." wrote:

Without looking at the vehicle, the symptoms sound that of a partially
blocked PCV system where oil is either being forced through less than
optimal turbo seals into the inlet, or through the PCV into the inlet, and
being burnt to create the smoke. You do say it is loosing oil.

I would have it checked out before the engine injests too much, and revs
itself to distruction. Note that failed turbo's on Renaults is umm , par
for
the course shall we say!!!

Tim..

Turbos fail on all makes.

Of course, but some are much more common than others.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember Appelation Controlee
saying something like:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 06:58:13 -0700 (PDT), NT wrote:

I saw this this morning, thought it said 'smoking kangaroo!'Its one of
those days...

I thought the Subject was an offer of an alternative to tobacco...

My first impression was TMH had been hammering a power tool too hard.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23 Mar, 12:01, Grimly Curmudgeon
drugs began to take hold. I remember Appelation Controlee
saying something like:

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 06:58:13 -0700 (PDT), NT wrote:

I saw this this morning, thought it said 'smoking kangaroo!'Its one of
those days...

I thought the Subject was an offer of an alternative to tobacco...

My first impression was TMH had been hammering a power tool too hard.

It's unlike you to use a euphemism.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
[...]

If you do get a new van can I suggest the VW Caddy. The ashtray is actually
usefull in that one unlike the one in my Vauxhaull Combo:-)

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 18:48:38 +0000, ARWadsworth wrote:
Dave

If you do get a new van can I suggest the VW Caddy. The ashtray is
actually usefull in that one unlike the one in my Vauxhaull Combo:-)

By ashtray you mean "entire passenger compartment", don't you? :-)

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 23 Mar, 18:48, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

If you do get a new van can I suggest the VW Caddy. The ashtray is actually
usefull in that one unlike the one in my Vauxhaull Combo:-)

Adam- Hide quoted text -

The van is a place of work and TMH could be fined for smoking in his
own van. The van smoking is OK though.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Onetap" wrote in message
On 23 Mar, 18:48, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

If you do get a new van can I suggest the VW Caddy. The ashtray is
actually
usefull in that one unlike the one in my Vauxhaull Combo:-)

Adam- Hide quoted text -

The van is a place of work and TMH could be fined for smoking in his
own van. The van smoking is OK though.

Not if he is the only person that uses the van.

I am not sure that the smoking rules apply to tradesmen anyway. I have
worked in more houses and building sites where people are smoking than where
smoking is banned.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Thu, 25 Mar 2010 02:26:14 -0700, Onetap wrote:

On 23 Mar, 18:48, "ARWadsworth" wrote:

If you do get a new van can I suggest the VW Caddy. The ashtray is
actually usefull in that one unlike the one in my Vauxhaull Combo:-)

Adam- Hide quoted text -

The van is a place of work and TMH could be fined for smoking in his own
van. The van smoking is OK though.

Doesn't he just need to build a smoking shelter on the exterior of the
van? I'm not even sure it'd need PP on a moving vehicle. Might get done
for dangerous driving if trying to use it while on the move, though.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

On 25/03/2010 13:02 Jules Richardson wrote:

Doesn't he just need to build a smoking shelter on the exterior of the
van?

Probably out of offcuts from recent decking jobs?

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
[...]

Well it seems that I have hit a sore point then TMH - but I would suspect
that what I have posted is rather true.

To reiterate, you were given some rather good advice on a newsgroup that
exists to deal with problems such as yours (which by the way I refrained
from commenting on - because for you, it was a sensible post for once) - and
after receiving that information, posted here "Off Topic" for no particular
reason other than to feed your over-inflated ego, just like a drama queen of
old!

Now as for "what is clearly a very sad existance" (sic) - then you really
should be looking to yourself first with many of the posts that you have
made here in the past (and no doubt will continue to do so in the future).

By the way, I'm not really "attacking you" - I'm just occasionally giving
you a small doses of your own medicine - and like all little prats, you
don't like that and start whining when it happens!

Take it like a man - or in your own words - FOAD!

ROTFL

Posted to uk.d-i-y

ARWadsworth wrote:
"Onetap" wrote in message
On 23 Mar, 18:48, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

If you do get a new van can I suggest the VW Caddy. The ashtray is
actually
usefull in that one unlike the one in my Vauxhaull Combo:-)

Adam- Hide quoted text -

The van is a place of work and TMH could be fined for smoking in his
own van. The van smoking is OK though.

Not if he is the only person that uses the van.

I am not sure that the smoking rules apply to tradesmen anyway. I have
worked in more houses and building sites where people are smoking
than where smoking is banned.

Adam

Not so Adam, I believe that there have been several cases of solo van
drivers being fined for smoking at the wheel in such cases - the vehicle is
classed as their place of work and falls within the law.

Now I wonder if that would apply to those die-hard smokers who drive the
bare chassis's of lorries, busses and vans down the M6 to the vehicle body
shops come under that law?

A very interesting legal interpretation this, and *if* there are any
bona-fide lawyers lurking in this group who know the legal answer to this,
could you respond with the facts (barrack room lawyers need not reply)?

I am not sure that the smoking rules apply to tradesmen anyway. I have
worked in more houses and building sites where people are smoking
than where smoking is banned.

IIRC, the "ban" does not apply to occupied houses where the owners/tenants
allows workmen to smoke - as for building sites, I suspect that the council
'Gestapo's' seldom frequent these places to enforce the law, but I would
suggest that smoking within the confines of a legally 'enclosed space' on
such a site would constitute an offence.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Tim Streater wrote:

Passed MOT in January which included an emissions test, but now its started
smoking. No change in performance, no starting problems, no sign of
overheating. The smoke is greyish.

Broken valve spring or leaking head gasket, I would have said.

Where does that idea come from?
Why would a broken valve spring cause oil consumption, with no other
obvious effects?
Also, if a leaking head gasket, there would be either a leak somewhere
on the block, or the oil would continue to go down whether it has been
filled up or mearly empty, as well as there being an obvious continuous
smoke from the exhaust.

Alan.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
[...]

I suspect that what you have posted is your usual bollox. I wonder why you
never contribute anything useful or positive around here?

To reiterate, you were given some rather good advice on a newsgroup
that exists to deal with problems such as yours (which by the way I
refrained from commenting on - because for you, it was a sensible
post for once) - and after receiving that information, posted here
"Off Topic" for no particular reason other than to feed your
over-inflated ego, just like a drama queen of old!

I posted here ****wit because I didn't find the advice I wanted. Hence the
'clue' in the first paragraph of my post - which you were too thick to
notice.

I don't think anyone really wants your opinion anyway, since you are a well
known troll.

Now as for "what is clearly a very sad existance" (sic) - then you
really should be looking to yourself first with many of the posts
that you have made here in the past (and no doubt will continue to do
so in the future).

I don't snipe at one individual person, not do I stalk them via Google
Alerts to other forums so I can snipe again, I don't continually change my
sig. I contribute in a positive way and have written two FAQ's.

By the way, I'm not really "attacking you" - I'm just occasionally
giving you a small doses of your own medicine - and like all little
prats, you don't like that and start whining when it happens!

Or in other words you are a complete ****wit.

Definition; "A ****-wit is a individual with absolutely no wits or
intelligence and tries to come off smart when really they are just a ****
wit".

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

I suspect that what you have posted is your usual bollox. I wonder why you
never contribute anything useful or positive around here?

Could say the same about you elsewhere.

I don't think anyone really wants your opinion anyway, since you are a well
known troll.

Could say the same about you elsewhere.

I contribute in a positive way and have written two FAQ's.

If only your behaviour was consistent.

I would carry on ignoring you, but utter hypocrisy of your post deserves
pointing out.

You're only getting what you give out. It's bad behaviour from
"Unbeliever", and it's bad behaviour from you.
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Clive George wrote:

I suspect that what you have posted is your usual bollox. I wonder
why you never contribute anything useful or positive around here?

Could say the same about you elsewhere.

Agreed!

I don't think anyone really wants your opinion anyway, since you are
a well known troll.

Could say the same about you elsewhere.

Agreed!

I contribute in a positive way and have written two FAQ's.

If only your behaviour was consistent.

Well it is really - and as for his FAQ's they have probably been copied from
what others have posted here!

I would carry on ignoring you, but utter hypocrisy of your post
deserves pointing out.

You're only getting what you give out. It's bad behaviour from
"Unbeliever", and it's bad behaviour from you.

If you call my "behaviour" bad at the moment, you ought to see what I can do
when I'm really in the mood - I can get TMH "spitting blood"!

But I must admit I to winding the resident Drama Queen up like a top.

He has to learn to take it as well as give it...His reply will be along the
usual predictable lines though! *EG*

Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Medway Handyman wrote:
Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:
[...]

The usual response I see! LOL BTW, at least I have a pair of "********"
unlike the Drama Queen here.

To reiterate, you were given some rather good advice on a newsgroup
that exists to deal with problems such as yours (which by the way I
refrained from commenting on - because for you, it was a sensible
post for once) - and after receiving that information, posted here
"Off Topic" for no particular reason other than to feed your
over-inflated ego, just like a drama queen of old!

I posted here ****wit because I didn't find the advice I wanted. Hence the
'clue' in the first paragraph of my post - which you were
too thick to notice.

The advice that you were given was in fact quite good - but you were really
too ignorant to take it, or lacked the intelligence to actually digest it.

I don't think anyone really wants your opinion anyway, since you are
a well known troll.

Trolls only exist in the fantasy land of the Medway - where you live I
believe. ;-)

Now as for "what is clearly a very sad existance" (sic) - then you
really should be looking to yourself first with many of the posts
that you have made here in the past (and no doubt will continue to do
so in the future).

I don't snipe at one individual person, not do I stalk them via Google
Alerts to other forums so I can snipe again, I don't continually
change my sig. I contribute in a positive way and have written two
FAQ's.

Not sure where you get that information from - but you are certainly rather
paranoid!

And as for your FAQ's - big deal, they were probably taken from responses to
your questions here.

As a matter of interest, I don't use google alerts, Google gathers far too
much insidious information on the users of its service.

By the way, I'm not really "attacking you" - I'm just occasionally
giving you a small doses of your own medicine - and like all little
prats, you don't like that and start whining when it happens!

Or in other words you are a complete ****wit.

Nice to see that you appreciate my wit then! g

Definition; "A ****-wit is a individual with absolutely no wits or
intelligence and tries to come off smart when really they are just a
**** wit".

Nice to see that you have portrayed yourself in the correct light TMH.
ROTFL

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Clive George wrote:

I suspect that what you have posted is your usual bollox. I wonder
why you never contribute anything useful or positive around here?

Could say the same about you elsewhere.

Alas you can't. The situation is entirely different.

I don't think anyone really wants your opinion anyway, since you are
a well known troll.

Could say the same about you elsewhere.

I'm afraid you can't. There is a fundemantal difference.

In case anyone cares, Clive is refering to a cyclists NG. I have a
patholgical hatred of cyclists and I do indeed attack most of the posts &
posters on that group robustly. I don't however target any one individual.

I contribute in a positive way and have written two FAQ's.

If only your behaviour was consistent.

I would carry on ignoring you, but utter hypocrisy of your post
deserves pointing out.

Please ignore me if you wish, but there is nothing hypocritical about my
views on entirely different NG's.

You're only getting what you give out. It's bad behaviour from
"Unbeliever", and it's bad behaviour from you.

As far as UK DIY is concerned my behaviour is consistantly positive, wheras
"Unbeliever", "Tanner OP" or "Squared" or whatever he chooses to call
himself is consistantly without any positive contribution.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

But then you would, being a ****wit.

Again, you would, being a complete ****wit.

I contribute in a positive way and have written two FAQ's.

If only your behaviour was consistent.

Well it is really - and as for his FAQ's they have probably been
copied from what others have posted here!

Ready to be completely destroyed in public are we ****wit? The two FAQ's I
have written are entirely based on my considerable experience & knowledge.
You only have to name one post I could have copied to win your pathetic
attempt at an argument, but you can't can you?

I would carry on ignoring you, but utter hypocrisy of your post
deserves pointing out.

You're only getting what you give out. It's bad behaviour from
"Unbeliever", and it's bad behaviour from you.

If you call my "behaviour" bad at the moment, you ought to see what I
can do when I'm really in the mood - I can get TMH "spitting blood"!

Oh dear. My knees are trembling at the very thought. What a tosser you are.

But I must admit I to winding the resident Drama Queen up like a top.

You don't have the intelligence to wind anyone up, you only make yourself
seem like the idiot you clearly are.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

SNIP
something this **** doesn't understand

I suspect that what you have posted is your usual bollox. I wonder
why you never contribute anything useful or positive around here?

The usual response I see! LOL BTW, at least I have a pair of
"********" unlike the Drama Queen here.

Very good. Were you completely unable to counter the argument that you
never post anything of value then?

To reiterate, you were given some rather good advice on a newsgroup
that exists to deal with problems such as yours (which by the way I
refrained from commenting on - because for you, it was a sensible
post for once) - and after receiving that information, posted here
"Off Topic" for no particular reason other than to feed your
over-inflated ego, just like a drama queen of old!

I posted here ****wit because I didn't find the advice I wanted.
Hence the 'clue' in the first paragraph of my post - which you were
too thick to notice.

The advice that you were given was in fact quite good - but you were
really too ignorant to take it, or lacked the intelligence to
actually digest it.

The advice given wasn't actually good. I replied to several posters,
politely pointing out that their advice didn't take account of the symptoms
I had reported.

You of course had no opinion to offer, no doubt being as completely ignorant
of the subject as you are of everything else.

I don't think anyone really wants your opinion anyway, since you are
a well known troll.

Trolls only exist in the fantasy land of the Medway - where you live I
believe. ;-)

Oh dear. You forgot to tell everyone why you regularly change your name.

Now as for "what is clearly a very sad existance" (sic) - then you
really should be looking to yourself first with many of the posts
that you have made here in the past (and no doubt will continue to
do so in the future).

I don't snipe at one individual person, not do I stalk them via
Google Alerts to other forums so I can snipe again, I don't
continually change my sig. I contribute in a positive way and have
written two
FAQ's.

Not sure where you get that information from - but you are certainly
rather paranoid!

I don't think so idiot. If you are trying to deny that Unbeliever, Squared
and Tanner Op are different people, then you are on a looser. You lack the
intelligence to change your rather pathetic writing style.

And as for your FAQ's - big deal, they were probably taken from

As I said before, you have just ****ed yourself. Name me one single post I
could possibly have taken from reponses here and added to the FAQ's and you
have got me. But you can't ****wit, because they were written on the basis
of 30 years in the cleaning industry and the achievement of Moderator status
in the British Institute of Cleaning Science.

Sorry, you wouldn't understand the term 'achievement' being a failed foreman
would you?

As a matter of interest, I don't use google alerts, Google gathers
far too much insidious information on the users of its service.

So how did you manage to follow me to an American decking group and use
exactly - and I mean exactly the same writing style to attack me? By being
a sad *******.

By the way, I'm not really "attacking you" - I'm just occasionally
giving you a small doses of your own medicine - and like all little
prats, you don't like that and start whining when it happens!

Or in other words you are a complete ****wit.

Nice to see that you appreciate my wit then! g

I just appreciate that you are a no life muppet. Living in a council house
in a Welsh slum with a car you can't afford to repair? Being a failed
foreman? Don't even try to deny it.

Definition; "A ****-wit is a individual with absolutely no wits or
intelligence and tries to come off smart when really they are just a
**** wit".

Nice to see that you have portrayed yourself in the correct light TMH.
ROTFL

Yes very good. Lacking the wit & intelligence to reply, you pathetically
try to respond by twisting the original.

Face it. You are a no life muppet.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Unbeliever" wrote in message
ARWadsworth wrote:
"Onetap" wrote in message
On 23 Mar, 18:48, "ARWadsworth"
wrote:

If you do get a new van can I suggest the VW Caddy. The ashtray is
actually
usefull in that one unlike the one in my Vauxhaull Combo:-)

Adam- Hide quoted text -

The van is a place of work and TMH could be fined for smoking in his
own van. The van smoking is OK though.

Not if he is the only person that uses the van.

I am not sure that the smoking rules apply to tradesmen anyway. I have
worked in more houses and building sites where people are smoking
than where smoking is banned.

Adam

Not so Adam, I believe that there have been several cases of solo van
drivers being fined for smoking at the wheel in such cases - the vehicle
is classed as their place of work and falls within the law.

Every case I have seen is in a vehicle that is used by other drivers or had
a passenger. If TMH has exclusive use of the van, then like, me he can smoke
in his van.
eg
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/north_west/7025671.stm
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/7524526.stm

[...]

I am sure that it is an offence, it is just that, as you say, the council do
not enter such sites and enforce it. I also believe that it is an offence to
smoke in a customers house even if the owners allowed you to.

Adam

Posted to uk.d-i-y

drugs began to take hold. I remember "The Medway Handyman"
saying something like:

Unbeliever wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

SNIP
something this **** doesn't understand

The problem with arguing with a tosser is that outside observers can't
tell the difference.
Better to just ignore the ****.

Kangoo Van Rear Door Adjustment The Medway Handyman UK diy 17 August 28th 09 12:34 AM
SDS drill smoking [email protected] UK diy 3 November 15th 08 12:34 PM
OT Smoking in bed Terry Home Repair 1 February 6th 07 06:32 AM
More smoking advice pls marcb UK diy 19 August 22nd 05 09:12 PM
Here it is. The smoking gun. Greg Palast UK diy 2 May 13th 05 08:22 PM