Posted to uk.d-i-y
The Medway Handyman[_2_] The Medway Handyman[_2_] is offline

Default TOT; Smoking Kangoo

Clive George wrote:

I suspect that what you have posted is your usual bollox. I wonder
why you never contribute anything useful or positive around here?

Could say the same about you elsewhere.

Alas you can't. The situation is entirely different.

I don't think anyone really wants your opinion anyway, since you are
a well known troll.

Could say the same about you elsewhere.

I'm afraid you can't. There is a fundemantal difference.

In case anyone cares, Clive is refering to a cyclists NG. I have a
patholgical hatred of cyclists and I do indeed attack most of the posts &
posters on that group robustly. I don't however target any one individual.

I contribute in a positive way and have written two FAQ's.

If only your behaviour was consistent.

I would carry on ignoring you, but utter hypocrisy of your post
deserves pointing out.

Please ignore me if you wish, but there is nothing hypocritical about my
views on entirely different NG's.

You're only getting what you give out. It's bad behaviour from
"Unbeliever", and it's bad behaviour from you.

As far as UK DIY is concerned my behaviour is consistantly positive, wheras
"Unbeliever", "Tanner OP" or "Squared" or whatever he chooses to call
himself is consistantly without any positive contribution.

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk