Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Where can I buy 1 AA battery?

In message , "dennis@home"
writes

"crazy geoff" wrote in message

Because you're a clueless retard, dennis

You are as boring as TMH.

But, unlike you , not a clueless retard

--
geoff
Posted to uk.d-i-y

On Wed, 2 Dec 2009 11:12:29 -0000, "tim...."
wrote:

My radio controlled clock has stopped working.

It takes a single AA battery, all the ususal suspects in my house now uses
triple As, so where can I buy a single AA battery?

All I can find is packs of 4 (actually as they are a BOGOF, in packs of 8)
and all I can use is one! Even with a shelf date of 2016 I won't get
through them before they die (though experience tells me that the dates are
optimistic).

How environmentally friendly is it to insist that I buy 4 to throw three
away?

Buy an AA Maglite or you... or this for your wife

http://www.amazon.com/Doc-Johnson-i-.../dp/B00005NAUV

After a while you might find that bulk packs keep appearing in your
battery store, then the 'clock battery problem' no longer exists.

Posted to uk.d-i-y

"Mike Clarke" wrote in message
o.uk...

... in which case why even bother to reply to a post you were so eager to
delete.

Sarcasm isn't what it used to be.