Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default Usenet election result

The result was as follows. These were elected:

Graham Drabble
Clive D. W. Feather
Fiona Gostling (aka 'kat')
Matthew Vernon

AFAIR, Matthew Vernon was one I didn't vote for. The others, I did.

--
Use the BIG mirror service in the UK:
http://www.mirrorservice.org

Posted to uk.d-i-y

Bob Eager wrote:
The result was as follows. These were elected:

Graham Drabble
Clive D. W. Feather
Fiona Gostling (aka 'kat')
Matthew Vernon

AFAIR, Matthew Vernon was one I didn't vote for. The others, I did.

I never got my ballot papers.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.net.news.management

I never got my ballot papers.

There was talk in u.n.n.m about spam settings being too sensitive early
in the ballot request process, though the votetaker didn't think any
votes were lost ...

xpost added.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.net.news.management

On Mon, 30 Nov 2009 23:32:47 +0000, Andy Burns

I never got my ballot papers.

There was talk in u.n.n.m about spam settings being too sensitive early
in the ballot request process, though the votetaker didn't think any
votes were lost ...

IRTA:- "though the vodka didn't think", but this is probably my
vodka, which doesn't seem to guvax.

I think.

--
Frank Erskine
Posted to uk.d-i-y

The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
The result was as follows. These were elected:

Graham Drabble
Clive D. W. Feather
Fiona Gostling (aka 'kat')
Matthew Vernon

AFAIR, Matthew Vernon was one I didn't vote for. The others, I did.

I never got my ballot papers.

A little late now, but that should have been addressed by an e-mail to
the votetaker (i.e. yours truly). Just so I can check to see if your
request was received, what e-mail address did you submit the request
from, and roughly when did you send it?

Cheers,

Barry

Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.net.news.management

On 2009-11-30, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
The result was as follows. These were elected:

Graham Drabble
Clive D. W. Feather
Fiona Gostling (aka 'kat')
Matthew Vernon

AFAIR, Matthew Vernon was one I didn't vote for. The others, I did.

I never got my ballot papers.

I tried to work with you to discover the cause of any problem you may
have encountered, but you refused. I apologise for any difficulties
you may have experienced, but I do not believe there is anything else
we could have done.
Posted to uk.d-i-y,uk.net.news.management

drugs began to take hold. I remember Jon Ribbens
saying something like:

On 2009-11-30, The Natural Philosopher wrote:
Bob Eager wrote:
The result was as follows. These were elected:

Graham Drabble
Clive D. W. Feather
Fiona Gostling (aka 'kat')
Matthew Vernon

AFAIR, Matthew Vernon was one I didn't vote for. The others, I did.

I never got my ballot papers.

I tried to work with you to discover the cause of any problem you may
have encountered, but you refused. I apologise for any difficulties
you may have experienced, but I do not believe there is anything else
we could have done.

He's an awkward sod, innee?

UK Usenet Election Steve Firth UK diy 35 November 17th 09 04:29 PM
was the [US] '04 election fair or fixed? Wes[_2_] Metalworking 11 November 13th 07 01:03 PM
was the [US] '04 election fair or fixed? Bill Schwab Metalworking 1 November 12th 07 02:29 AM
DIY and the election Doctor Evil UK diy 165 May 8th 05 12:52 PM
Delay the November Election? Boris Beizer Metalworking 121 July 18th 04 01:16 AM