Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default DIY Coffin

I am interested whether any of the keen DIYers on the group have built
or considered building a coffin. I like to think I have a few years
left in me, but I thought it might be a good project, particularly
considering the horrendous prices charged by undertakers for a simple
wooden box, often with some appalling faux brass fitting, more worthy
of a cheap kids football trophy.
Any guidance on rules, regulations and other considerations would be
gratefully received.
It will have to go on my list of projects to be done, somewhere after,
the window renovation, the pizza oven, the new bedroom cupboards, the
additional bathroom etc.
Regards
Tim

Coffin Question trvlnmny Woodworking 18 January 12th 08 03:24 AM
DIY Coffin Plans Barry Lennox Woodworking 21 June 28th 07 07:12 AM
PET COFFIN J T Woodworking 0 September 14th 06 01:36 AM
TOE PINCHER COFFIN J T Woodworking 0 September 14th 06 01:34 AM
Coffin Needs mike Woodworking 43 March 6th 06 02:06 PM